Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24support
    replied
    F11 is a browser full screen option. Nothing to do with Premium.

Leave a comment:

• albatros
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    If you have an activfe Premium account and are signed in, the website map should have white chevrons pointing to the left at the top right of the screen. Use these to show the full screen view and in reverse to display the left-hand panel once more.
    Yes, I did this but I still had the web provider's menu bars at the top of the screen and the task bar at the bottom of the screen, however I have managed to solve the problem, press F11 and they all disappear and I have a complete full screen, no menu bars no task bar, but many thanks any way.

Pete.

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    If you have an activfe Premium account and are signed in, the website map should have white chevrons pointing to the left at the top right of the screen. Use these to show the full screen view and in reverse to display the left-hand panel once more.

Leave a comment:

• albatros
    started a topic Full Screen

Full Screen

Hi guys;

Now this might sound really dumb, I have just signed up for FR24 Premium, can I access full screen mode in the satellite or map mode, if so how as I am still getting the internet provider menu bars at the top of the screen.

Pete.
Working...
X