Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanic Waypoints on the Map

Hi,
    Newbie to the forum, just started feeding data.
    Wonder if we can have the way-points on Airways marked on the map with a separate colour/icon.

I am referring to the 5 letter way points. For eg LOTAB or MESAN or OSIRI etc ( I have the exact co ordinates of few of these with me)

Originally posted by vu2pmc View Post
    Hi,
    Newbie to the forum, just started feeding data.
    Wonder if we can have the way-points on Airways marked on the map with a separate colour/icon.

I am referring to the 5 letter way points. For eg LOTAB or MESAN or OSIRI etc ( I have the exact co ordinates of few of these with me)
    It's been noted elsewhere on the forum that if we add upper and lower class airspace waypoints (IFR and VFR), oceanic and any others you can think of we wont see the aircraft move on the screen since it will grind to a halt. There are a number of good sites on the net with these waypoints freely available including this one; http://skyvector.com/

It may be nice to add a lot of 'extras' to the map but it isnt likely to happen anytime soon.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-07-01, 07:47.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Thanks for the info. Apologies for being silly

Comment

no worries, it's not silly
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
        X