Website data stream very bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website data stream very bad

The website data, planes moving and when you click on a plane loads very slowly.
    It seems the server(s) is/are overloaded. Can anyone from FR24 confirm this?
    It's not my connection for sure, 100mbit line directly connected to AMS-IX.

While typing this, the whole website has come to a hold...

I've had the same problems the last days too

Poul
    T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

and when you click an aircraft sometimes bizarre lines of the flight routes appears too. bit annoying/confusing sometimes. just got to bear with it for now I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
        The website data, planes moving and when you click on a plane loads very slowly.

Jarod,
        Which browser are you using and is it occuring regularly or is it just a one-off? For the benefit of the others, is it occuring in general or in particular areas or on particular radars bearing in mind there are a number of servers for different areas. This info may be helpful to the FR24 Support guys in tracking down potential issues. The bizarre flight route lines may be to do with the change to the automated route database but I'll leave that to the tech guys to answer.
        Regards,
        Gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2013-06-29, 14:23.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post

No matter what you do to your PC or Browser it won't make any difference, all you can do for now is refresh the page if it freezes.

The reason there are problems with slow Map response, plus bizarre lines is that the Old Server is being phased out and the New Server is being fully commissioned.
          This will take about another week and then you will start to see the difference.

Here's one of the many bizarre tracks i have seen, the last time i saw one was yesterday.
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-06-29, 15:07.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I'll give it another two weeks then.
            (Google Chrome, even my own RADAR, but mostly all, i use it mostly around EHAM, Amsterdam Schiphol. For Gregg.)

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X