Loss of +/- Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of +/- Control

Has anybody else had this problem, when I have just logged on to FR24 the map +/- buttons seem to have disappeared, so I can't increase or decrease the map magnification, the same problem is in both Firefox and Chrome.

Pete.

Originally posted by albatros View Post
    Has anybody else had this problem, when I have just logged on to FR24 the map +/- buttons seem to have disappeared, so I can't increase or decrease the map magnification, the same problem is in both Firefox and Chrome.
    Hi Pete,

Yes this occurs quite frequently for me in Firefox and Opera. Sometimes I can force it to return after a cycle of log off / ons, but in the interim I have to use my laptop trackpad to zoom in and out ( which can be overly sensitive! ).

Comment

Looks like the API upgrade has it off by default.

And you can still do it.. as long as you have a working keyboard and mouse. Which you appear to

number pad +/- keys and scroll wheel on mouse.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yep, thanks guys, the mouse wheel seems to work ok although the +/- keys seem a bit iffy, I trust the API will correct itself.

Pete.

Comment

Same for me and I have noticed that the "jump to area" selector has moved well to the left.

Comment

Zoom controls have just magically returned for me whilst scrolling around.

Comment

Thanks for the info - mine have returned as well.

Comment

mine came back ok as well.

Pete.

Comment

It's working fine this morning now. It wasn't at midnight
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

And... gone again. I suppose we'll be told that's just the way it is.

Comment

I still see "-/+ " it on my screen.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                      X