Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarch Data

Hi,
    I have had to take Monarch airlines to a small claims court to enforce compensation due under regulation 261/2004. I have received notification from their solicitors they intend to defend the case.... No surprises after reading recent press info about other cases. On this site I see you can get data regarding the actual aircraft. Monarch are claiming the airplane was out of service for a number of weeks, what I want to try and establish is if indeed it was out of service. Is there any way I can retrieve old data on the particular aircraft? Does the airline have to log the actual registrations of aircraft it uses on flights? The aircraft in question was G-EOMA and the dates in question are 24th June to 8th July 2012.

Any info would be greatly received.

Flightradar24 does not hold data for more than about 30 days, according to this site it would appear that the Aircraft did not have much activity in that period.

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks speedbird if I'm correct looking at the data it did fly on the 26th! Do you agree

Comment

A positioning flight only - not a schedules air passenger service. I believe it was from Gatwick to Manchester, though I may be wrong.
        RTL1090 | Planeplotter: kS (Manchester area SMU) | FlightRadar24: T-EGCC23 | Live-Military-Mode-S: Stalybridge, GB
        Nikon D90 | Nikkor 18-105VR | Tamron 70-300 Di LD
        Basestation.SQB file for PlanePlotter - Updated 03/08/13

Comment

Working...
        X