Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A350XWB first flight - anyone monitoring it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A350XWB first flight - anyone monitoring it ?

A350XWB first flight - anyone monitoring it ?

F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Live video: http://www.airlinereporter.com/tag/airbus-a350-900-xwb/

Comment

The aircraft is currently taxying at the south end of Toulouse, showing Reg F-WXWB.
      Oh! It just disappeared!

Comment

Can anyone tell me; what is the length of "string" hanging off the tail?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
          The aircraft is currently taxying at the south end of Toulouse, showing Reg F-WXWB.
          Oh! It just disappeared!
          FR24 showed the aircraft running on the runway BEFORE the aircraft even start moving !
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

FR24 showed the aircraft running on the runway BEFORE the aircraft even start moving !
            It's normal with LIVE TV. it's delayed in case something happens so they could cut the transmission.
            T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

I have a suspicion that the "live" feed is not as live as we may think. During the commentary just now, a comment was made about the Easyjet aircraft taking off in the background. On FR24, I had seen the Easyjet flight depart about 3 or 4 minutes before the commentary mentioned it.

Comment

I figured it out; there is an 8 minute delay. At the bottom of the screen is a small "click this for live feed" button. The difference between that video and the default video is 8 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
                  Can anyone tell me; what is the length of "string" hanging off the tail?
                  22 inches.

Comment

a350xwb1stflt.jpg
                    up and at the B787... you go girl xxx

Comment

First Airbus A350 flight - Toulouse 14 June 2013 - 12 best pictures from takeoff to landing, by Flightradar24!

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Comment

Clever designs. Look at the shape of the nose, windscreen, the roof above the flight deck and the shape of the "belly" where A350 is painted on.

I guess all these differences improved the aerodynamic of the plane.

Comment

Working...
                        X