Radar Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar Coverage

Well, just saying, how does one get better coverage after a new feeder comes on line and decimates everyone or close to everyone within a 60 miles range?? This new one about 60 miles away, is just destroying my coverage, i do get some coverage but very very little now. When i do see my radar tag on an AC it doesent last long before this new takes over. I do realize that we all contribute and that there are some others involved in simalar situation, but this is a bit rediculous to say the least. Im not going to spend lots of money to get better coverage when there is no guarantee i will get it maybe because of the geographical location im in!! I am in a great location actually. LOL

I am almost ready to wave the white flage in defeat!! LOL

Just saying and venting!!

Regards Andrew

Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
    Well, just saying, how does one get better coverage after a new feeder comes on line and decimates everyone or close to everyone within a 60 miles range?? This new one about 60 miles away, is just destroying my coverage, i do get some coverage but very very little now. When i do see my radar tag on an AC it doesent last long before this new takes over. I do realize that we all contribute and that there are some others involved in simalar situation, but this is a bit rediculous to say the least. Im not going to spend lots of money to get better coverage when there is no guarantee i will get it maybe because of the geographical location im in!! I am in a great location actually. LOL

I am almost ready to wave the white flage in defeat!! LOL

Just saying and venting!!

Regards Andrew
    Please don't raise your white flag.

Improve your antenna system and compete.

I improved my antenna system and you can see the improved coverage of WSSS.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

LOL:

I wont give up, just having a bad hair day.LOL I do intend to improve my attenna system, for now its not bad, i have seen some coverage tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
        LOL:

I wont give up, just having a bad hair day.LOL I do intend to improve my attenna system, for now its not bad, i have seen some coverage tonite.
        You can also ask for the service of one of these.

predator-Drone-firing-missiles.jpg
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

One again you are going to get the standard answer. Stop relying on FR24 to see YOUR data is the simple answer.

Use planeplotter/local plotting applications as your OWN goal target. And stop getting your nose put out by others. It happens. You can't control it. So stop making threads asking how to get your name in lights more.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X