Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi , I am using fr24 pro with chrome....My screen has gone black with temperatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi , I am using fr24 pro with chrome....My screen has gone black with temperatures

Hi , I am using fr24 pro with chrome....My screen has gone black with temperatures all over it, and can not clear. I have tried deleting cookies and history to no avail... Any tips?

Martin

Originally posted by Martin1057 View Post
    Hi , I am using fr24 pro with chrome....My screen has gone black with temperatures all over it, and can not clear. I have tried deleting cookies and history to no avail... Any tips?

Martin
    Im experiencing the same problem. Running a MAC with snow leopard and chrome, but also happened using safari and firefox. As you mentioned I tried clearing the cache and cookies and the map continues black.

Also the MAC version of flightradar crashes continuosly.

Cheers.

Comment

I had to remove all my "saved" areas of maps that i had set up on FR24/7, then the cookies, then restart, that worked for me and a few others with the same problem. so you have to remove all your FF24/7 bookmarks or maps what ever you call them. just doing Cookies wont work...

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
        I had to remove all my "saved" areas of maps that i had set up on FR24/7, then the cookies, then restart, that worked for me and a few others with the same problem. so you have to remove all your FF24/7 bookmarks or maps what ever you call them. just doing Cookies wont work...
        Ok, I followed your indications and now it works. Thank you very much for your help sirsteve.

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for that Steve. clearing the saved locations and data worked for me too!

Comment

Working...
          X