no maps this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no maps this morning.

Can not get any maps to lode up this morning, using Chrome, have even rebooted the system, but no map, or satellite image, is it just me or are we having server problems,
    Just loaded IE and we have maps, but the Google Chrome still is down.
    Last edited by sirsteve; 2013-06-06, 00:44.

Ok , sorted, it was a corruption of my "saved areas" had to delete all of my areas and start again....

Comment

Same just happened to me. When I opened FR24 it was ok but as soon as I used my 'local maps' it went black & stayed that way (planes visible but on black background).

So you're saying that I need to delete all my personalised maps to cure it? Seems too much of a coincidence though?
      Cheers, Dom. (YSSY7)

Comment

Its worked so far, I don't know if there was change in the map software, but i could not fix the fault with out starting again...

Comment

Still no maps here, both standard & premium. I deleted my maps & even rebooted but...same same :-). Flights are visible.
          Cheers, Dom. (YSSY7)

Comment

Try clearing the cookys and the like, then restart the flight radar, that shoud get a clear map to start from

Comment

I've been on the chat all day and havent noticed any issue with the map at all.
              Regards,
              Gregg
              YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Cleared cookies & now ok...cheers!
                Cheers, Dom. (YSSY7)

Comment

I've had same problem for last two days and couldn't resolve it either until I followed advice to clear cookies......and it is now working perfectly again. This advice definitely sorted the problem. Many Thanks .

Comment

Working...
                  X