Font messed up on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font messed up on website

Can you please set it back as it always was?

Originally posted by Jarod View Post

Can you please set it back as it always was?
    I'm not noticing a problem with firefox browser on my pc, what are you experiencing the problem with?

Ah, now I've refreshed my browser it is noticably different but I like it- it's bolder. Using ctrl +/- will make it larger/smaller. Otherwise, I'll leave that one to the techsperts to look at. It appears they may have done it so as to make it easier to see more aircraft in a heavily populated area. I must admit, with my eyesight (or lack of it) it is a tad more difficult to read. The bold is good, particularly on the tag when you select an aircraft, just not the font size.
    Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-28, 04:15.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Same here on Google Chrome.

Comment

Google Chrome, ctrl +/- only makes it unfocused/blurry.
        And as you can see it becomes almost unreadable. Old style was much much better.

Comment

I'll agree it's little harder to read the text now.
          Maybe there is a reason why it was changed. Nothing is posted on the FR24 Facebook page about this change.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
            I'll agree it's little harder to read the text now.
            Maybe there is a reason why it was changed. Nothing is posted on the FR24 Facebook page about this change.

Brian- nothing ever is mate. And one of the issues which Mike cant seem to wrap his head around is that we're never told.

Of coarse, somebody may have simply pressed the wrong button.

Regards
            Gregg
            Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-28, 04:53.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

No problem last night 2300Z, now (with Chrome) same weird font as mentioned above. No wrong buttons pressed

Comment

Google changed the font size in the API. Should be corrected any minute now.

Comment

all good now.

Comment

Thanks, looks great again!

Comment

Well, it's almost as it was. The only thing is: it looks a bit blurred. Nothing has changed in my configuration. Anybody else having the same problem?

Comment

The font is bad again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
                          The font is bad again.
                          OS? Browser? Screenshot?

Comment

XP 32bit, Chrome, http://x264.nl/dump/fr24-font-messed-up-2.jpg

By coincidence, a screenshot i took a day earlier: http://x264.nl/dump/eham-2013-06-11-...-busy-busy.jpg

Previous the font was much better readable.
                            Last edited by Jarod; 2013-06-12, 18:28.

Comment

Guess it's going to take longer to fix?

Comment

Working...
                              X