No announcement yet.

Font messed up on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the font be restored to the better readable one, or can we consider this thread closed and the font will stay as it is?

Comment

There are no known issues and reports of problems with the font.

Comment

So i am the only one who sees the difference?
        Bad luck i guess. (Even the screenshots show the older font being much more readable.) Oh well...

Comment

Looks a bit blurred this morning - Thursday 19th Sept at 0840 UTC. Using Firefox and W7.

Comment

We have not released any design changes last days.

Comment

Thanks MIke.

Funnily enough, the airplane targets are totally in focus using Chrome but not with FF -strange...

Comment

I too am using Firefox and can see no problems at all with either the font or the aircraft icons.
                Odd indeed!

Comment

Check the Firefox zoom level?

Comment

Yes, zoom level it was - thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc C View Post
                      Yes, zoom level it was - thanks for the advice!
                      I have had a good fiddle around with FF. Altering the zoom level improves the sharpness of the targets but is still not as clear as when using Chrome.

I have a second laptop with FF installed and the targets are as sharp as a pin so it must be this laptop. What on earth could I have done to cause this I wonder....

Comment

Try this.. “Control Panel->Fonts->Adjust ClearType text” and unchecking “Turn on ClearType”.

And a restart. If no change, go back to original setting. Failing that check the FF versions, it may be rendering the CSS slightly differently.
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian. I made the changes as you suggested but to no avail. I am using FF v 24 so I am up to date with FF.

Comment

Working...
                          X