This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Mike,

the link for the APK file is the normal shop link. I bought already the Pro Version and tried to install it with no luck.

I also asked ODYS support why the Xelio is an unknown device to some apps. The answer was not helpful, just an explanation that HW can be different and apps are not alwys compatible to some HW. I can't believe this, since there are no special HW requirements mentioned.

Can you think of any restriction? The Xelio is not special at all. Just no GPS included, but this should be no problem.

Is there a possibility to gt the raw APK file? I have the app for installing such files. I just can't get this file, only at file sharing sites, which I do not like and use.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks
    Peter

As an edit: I have set "install non-market apps"
    Peter
    Last edited by wody; 2012-05-22, 11:58.

Comment

• Good evening, I don't know if any one else is having the same problem as myself with aircraft movement but all the aircraft have now stopped moving unless i close and then open the app again. I just wondered if anyone eas having the same or similar problems??. I have asked before and am waiting for info on updates.
      Thanks wayne.

Comment

• Few days ago, I bought flightradar24 pro, and install Compass app also.
        Everything works fine except AR View.

Instead of screen like this:

I get screen exactly like on this video:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

(This is not my video. It is recorded inside house, but when I am outside, it is same situation. Just regular black lines, with less informations.)

My phone is Samsung galaxy S I9000

Android ICS (Ice cream sandwich)

Comment

• Screen from link attached by you is from iOS version. On Android AR View is very simply.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpmdembi View Post
            Screen from link attached by you is from iOS version. On Android AR View is very simply.
            I understand now

Thank you for fast answer

Comment

• Good evening, just wondering if there was any news on a version update as i still have a problem with the aircraft movement on the pro version (they don't move!!!).
              Thanks wayne.....

Comment

• If the aircraft don't move it sounds like an issue with your internet connection. There hasn't been any reports of such problem before.
                Please try with another internet connection.

Comment

• I havnt always had this problem only appeared after the last couple of version updates. After i have opened fr24 i go into settings, under map settings the plane movement section is shaded out with the message "not available on this device (using default)".
                  I can't understand the problem as I have had this fantastic app running perfectly before.
                  Please help, I'm travelling through Europe in 10 days and would love to have this app with me.
                  Thanks wayne..

Comment

• Hi Mike,

I would like ro come back to my problem mentioned in #252.
                    What are the requirements to a device that FR24 PRO can be installed?
                    I am still not able to install FR on my Odys Xelio Tablet (with Android 4).
                    The "Android Gurus" say, it is the app to ensure installability on a device. I am confused and helpless.

Can you point me to the raw apk file to be able to try the installation?
                    I could download the Pro version from the shop, but it does not install.

Thanks
                    Peter

Comment

• Good morning, my problem was first reported on #242 and was discussed up to #249.
                      Questions were asked and i answered them to the best of my knowledge.
                      Thanks wayne..

Comment

• Originally posted by wody View Post
                        Hi Mike,

The "Android Gurus" say, it is the app to ensure installability on a device. I am confused and helpless.

Thanks
                        Peter
                        Hi Peter.

I have read a review on Odys Xellio Tablet and it looks like there is a known problem with this device and Google Play.
                        Rather than Flightradar24 find a solution for this device it would easier for you to follow this guide http://rodmc.com/?p=544 and then should have no problems downloading Apps.
                        You might also find this review useful: http://rodmc.com/?p=494

Mike / Speedbird

For Android Pro users message from Flightradar24 Facebook:
                        "Flightradar24 Pro 3.2 is in late beta testing and should be ready any day."
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-06-02, 21:43.
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by wody View Post
                          Hi Mike,

Thanks
                          Peter
                          There are about 1200 Android units on the market, and increasing every day. It's not possible for us to test and support each and every unit. Our intention is to support the common units available on the market. I'm sorry but FR24 is a quite heavy application and Odys Xelio Tablet is a quite simple device so the chance to make it work is quite low.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne_windsor View Post
                            I havnt always had this problem only appeared after the last couple of version updates. After i have opened fr24 i go into settings, under map settings the plane movement section is shaded out with the message "not available on this device (using default)".
                            I can't understand the problem as I have had this fantastic app running perfectly before.
                            Please help, I'm travelling through Europe in 10 days and would love to have this app with me.
                            Thanks wayne..
                            Is the problem that you cannot select "plane movement" or is the problem that aircraft are not moving at all? If you run the app for 10-20-30-60 seconds, doesn't the aircraft move at all?

Comment

• The problem is I cannot select the plane movement. When I open the app, the aircraft appear but dont move for upto 4-5 minutes.
                              Thanks wayne..

Comment

• Latest update for Android Pro.

What's in this version:
                                News in 3.2
                                - New aircraft graphics
                                - Updated (smaller) data feed format (less data to download)
                                - Speed and altitude in popup window is now updated after every feed update
                                - Added from-now-to trail
                                - Fixed issue with "follow plane" option
                                - Several fixes in AR mode
                                - Possibility to search for a reg
                                - Possibility to show reg beside an aircraft (option: None / Callsign / Reg / Airline Logo)
                                - Added new airline logos
                                - Several small bug fixes

REQUIRES ANDROID:2.1 and up
                                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-06-04, 19:46.
                                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
                                X