Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed! I've check only planes without pictures :-) But maybe add external links to other web pages for planes without pictures in flightradar?
    Other suggestion is to possibility to hide black frame when I want to see just track of the plane. It is quite big and can hide a lot of screen.
    Generally I'm really surprised how great is PRO version :-)

Comment

On v2.0 trying to access settings results in application force closing. Device is HTC Desire with Cyanogen mod 6.1 (Android 2.2 Froyo). Previous versions worked perfectly.
      Anyone with the same problem?

Suggestion: it would be nice to round the corners on the app icon, it looks a bit harsh with the white rectangle background
      Last edited by adancau; 2010-11-02, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by adancau View Post
        On v2.0 trying to access settings results in application force closing. Device is HTC Desire with Cyanogen mod 6.1 (Android 2.2 Froyo). Previous versions worked perfectly.
        Anyone with the same problem?

Suggestion: it would be nice to round the corners on the app icon, it looks a bit harsh with the white rectangle background
        Same here with Acer Liquid and Froyo.

Thank you for the AR Feature!

Comment

Ditto, trying to access Settings crashes the app on my Dell Streak.

Comment

Today we realeased V2.0 of Flightradar24 Pro for Android. The new version now includes Augmented reality. There was a release this morning that contained a bug that some phones couldn't access the settings-file, but this has been fixed in a release just a couple of minutes ago.

Comment

The AR View sounds like a really neat idea but it doesn't really work on my Streak. It jumps back and forth and interestingly when I turn left the labels go left too on the screen (pretty much the opposite of what it should do).
              Maybe this could be the problem? http://android-developers.blogspot.c...s-another.html

Comment

Magnetometer needs calibration after switching it on. So every app using magnetometer needs that to work correctly.
                For calibration you move the device in an 8 shaped manor. have a look at this video.
                This is me, calibrating my compass on HTC Legend. My previous set does not require me to calibrate eveytime i use it. This set is a headache. I even tried op...

For me a bigger 8 works better. There are other methods to do this. One is to rotate the device several times in each of its three axes.
                Also search net with keywords "android magnetometer calibration".

Comment

wange, thanks, that might help with the flickering a bit but still, the tags go the other way when I turn: to the left on the screen when turning and vice versa. That's obviously not the correct behaviour. So my though was that maybe it's the problem mentioned in the link above, since the Dell Streak is a device with landscape as the default position.

btw, I'd like to repeat my request (please please ) for a terrain view! I'm sure it can't be any more complicated than the sattelite view
                  And another thing, it would be great if the plane tag would display speed too (plane type and start/destination would be great too [1]), that's interesting when watching landing or changes of flight level etc.
                  Thanks!

[1] but I understand that not all devices have so big screens as mine does - but an option in settings to switch that would be great!
                  Last edited by Czechnology; 2010-11-04, 01:26.

Comment

I have already answered several times. Terrain view is NOT available on mobile platforms.

Comment

Mike, thanks for the reply, sorry if I missed it somewhere but I definitely can't find it in this thread...
                      Strange that it can be used in google maps but not in other apps
                      Anyway, thanks again

Comment

I think it's strange too, but there is no terrain option in the mobile API, and I have never seen any app with the terrain view.

The android developer link that was posted some posts ago only applies to version 2.2 of Android. And that is the big problem with developing for android, there are so many different phones, hardware, versions of the OS, and screen resolutions that makes it hard almost impossible to try an app on all phones. We will continue on improving the app. SonyEricsson has just released version 2.1 of Android for X10 mini, so I think that in the near future most phones will have Android version 2.x, so we can drop 1.x support next year.

Comment

Hello!

Samsung Galaxy 3 (i5800) and ZTE flightradar24 Blade running?
                          Two phone Android 2.1

Comment

Hi all am new was wondering if i could add to above post about galaxy S
                            I have tried tp install this to my galaxy s and am getting the following error :-

i begin the install and it downloads OK and gets to the install bit and begins and then pops a box up

unknown error 18 then i have to force close
                            any ideas how i may cure thsi as it does work as my bro has it on his samsung galaxy s

many thanks ...
                            coops

Comment

hallo

how can i get the PRO versie without a creditcard ??

stefan

Comment

Love this app!

Have the pro version on my Samsung Galaxy S.
                                Works perfectly! What a great app to have by the airport!

Tommy
                                Producer of Cockpit DVD series: Flight Deck Action
                                www.VikingAviationPhoto.com

Comment

Working...
                                X