X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version of Android do you have?

Comment

I have a rooted HTC Desire running CyanogenMod 6 (based on Froyo 2.2). I know it's not official, but with the exception of Shazam and apparently FlightRadar24, all the apps I ever needed work (even purchasing). I've been a FlightRadar24 web user for a long time (and aviation enthusiast ), and I'd really like to be able to use/buy this app for my phone as well. Thank you for assisting me.

Comment

I use OpenDesire - it's based on Cyanogen, and I see in market Flightradar and Shazam too.
        Mayby Pro version will be findable :-) I hope, that we see it soon :-)

Comment

Ok, problem solved, and thank you for all the effort. Apparently I had an older version of the Google Apps (I suspect the Market was a bit older). Have re-installed the whole ROM (bit of a pain, but worth it ), including the Google Apps, and now the app shows up in Market and was able to install it.
          Can't wait for the PRO version

Comment

The Pro version is ready for release. The problem is now that we cannot verify our Google Checkout account. We have sent serveral e-mails to Google. As soon as the problem is solved we will have a release!

Comment

wow that's great, fingers crossed guys and looking forward to it

Comment

What features does the PRO version have, when you get to release it?

Do I get to see where the plane is going, where it's coming from and what kind of plane it is with a photo?

Comment

Hello,
                  I would like to know if with PRO version, it will be possible to recognize planes overhead with the camera application, like in PlaneFinder.

Thank you

Comment

Finally got PRO for Android... :-) Paid and downloaded ....

Comment

Now we have released Flightradar24 Pro on Android market. The difference from Flightradar24 Free is
                      * More plane info
                      * More route info
                      * Show callsigns on map
                      * Filters
                      * Possibility to follow a plane

We have already started looking on more features. We hope to include AR in the future.

Comment

Got it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                          Now we have released Flightradar24 Pro on Android market. The difference from Flightradar24 Free is
                          * More plane info
                          * More route info
                          * Show callsigns on map
                          * Filters
                          * Possibility to follow a plane

We have already started looking on more features. We hope to include AR in the future.
                          Paid and downloaded, but what a pity for the "overhead" application... (like in PlaneFinder)

Comment

Great app. Like it!

Comment

Great app! Please add plane photo and will be more great ;-)

Comment

Paid and downloaded, been waiting for this for a looong time. THANK YOU!

Noticed a small bug or whatever you want to call it.
                                The aircrafts height displayed when tapping on the aircraft does not correspond with the height displayed in the More-tab. In general, it seems the height displayed when tapping on the aircraft corresponds with the height on the www-version, so it might be that the info in the More-tab is obsolete..?

Originally posted by mpmdembi View Post
                                Great app! Please add plane photo and will be more great ;-)
                                This is already in the app...

Comment

Working...
                                X