This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    i've got a little problem. Wenn i try to instal flightradar24pro on CM 5.0.8 (Android 2.1) with APPS2EXT, so it works great. But when i try to install on CM 6.1.0 (Android 2.2) i got a message, that instalation failed. I've tried to change apps destination and try it again, but it's still the same result. I'm using T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) and HTC Desire. With original HTC FroYo ROM FlightRadar24 worked great (on Desire), but not on "customized ROMS".

Have you any idea, how to solve this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ok2zar View Post
      Hi,
      i've got a little problem. Wenn i try to instal flightradar24pro on CM 5.0.8 (Android 2.1) with APPS2EXT, so it works great. But when i try to install on CM 6.1.0 (Android 2.2) i got a message, that instalation failed. I've tried to change apps destination and try it again, but it's still the same result. I'm using T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) and HTC Desire. With original HTC FroYo ROM FlightRadar24 worked great (on Desire), but not on "customized ROMS".

Have you any idea, how to solve this problem?
      I use Flightradar24 Pro on HTC Desire with Oxygen ROM (Gingerbread) and works great. It worked too on OpenDesire (Froyo). Probably It's something wrong with your ROM installation. Try to wipe, and reinstall ROM, and than reinstal Flightradar. I don't think, that problem is in Flightradar.

Comment

I bought my HTC Desire 11 hours ago and i've directly rooted it and installed new ROM (CM 6.1.0), so i think, that trouble can be just in ROM. Outher applications, which i need, work OK and i haven't any problem with them. OK, I'll try to install Oxygen ROM. Thanks.

EDIT: Yes, on OXYGEN 2 (GingerBreat based) ROM flightradar works great. Thanks.
        Last edited by ok2zar; 2011-01-09, 22:52.

Comment

Flightradar24 pro on android mobile

I wonder whether anyone can help me please?

Yesterday I purchased FlightRadar24 Pro for my HTC Android Wildfire mobile.

After paying for the program and a successful install, I'm finding the program starts up fine,
          but after tapping on the aircraft callsign, it's hit and miss whether any further details are displayed.

I've tried zooming in and out then tapping on the aircraft callsign, but still a majority of the time no further flight information will be displayed?

Will there also be any update to this program to have a plane list on it?

Thank You

Terry Wade
          retired ATC at EGKK/LGW
          Last edited by TERRY WADE; 2011-01-26, 14:03.

Comment

Hi Terry, Welcome to the forum. I don't know if the app has any bugs, but what you could try is using Opera Mobile and view FR24 directly on the web, i find it works ok and my phone is nowhere near as well spec'd as yours. The main reason i am suggesting this method is that FR24 is making alot of changes and the moderator's will be quite busy over the next week or so. Once everything has settled down, check your app again and if the problem is still there, post a new message and the moderators will get back to you. Hope this helps. Mike / Speedbird
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Mike

Many Thanks for the reply, I'll give what you suggest a try and let you know how I get on,

Terry

Comment

Hi Mike

I tried Opera browser for FR24 and It didn't load on to my mobile.

I would really like to get the Pro version working properly on my mobile, the normal version
                also doesn't respond well to tapping on callsigns.

Is there anyone else out there who has downloaded the PRO version on a HTC Android mobile,
                if so do they experience similar problems?

Thanks

Terry

Comment

Filter Aircraft on Androide

I have just purchased the android version ... I am a bit disappointed as it does not allow to filter Airline 3 letter codes. On mobile there is hardly any use if planes can not be filtered . The airline I like to see is not amongst the selectable.
                  Any Ideas what I can do?
                  Regards

Comment

Originally posted by TERRY WADE View Post
                    Hi Mike

I tried Opera browser for FR24 and It didn't load on to my mobile.

I would really like to get the Pro version working properly on my mobile, the normal version

Is there anyone else out there who has downloaded the PRO version on a HTC Android mobile,

Thanks

Terry
                    Hi Terry,

It sounds like you have downloaded the wrong version of Opera Mobile, here is the link:

Use the drop down menu and select ( Opera Mobile 10.1 beta (Android 1.6+) ) or ( Opera Mobile 10.1 beta (Android 1.5) ) for older versions of Android.

Mike / Speedbird
                    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

The Flightradar24 Pro App for Android hasn't been updated for months. I hope that we can release an update with some new features later in February.

Comment

Hi everybody!
                        Although I'm using Flightradar for quite a while now, I'm a newbie in this forum and I was wondering about something that occured during one of the last updates for the Flightradar24 App:
                        In former versions of the Flightradar24 Pro App for iOS it was possible to set the callsign-filter to "GAF" (German Airforce).
                        It would be nice if this could be re-enabled for future versions for Android and iOS.

Comment

PRO on an HTC mobile

I have downloaded the PRO version onto the HTC Wildfire.
                          I have a struggle getting the app to show the registrations. It can take that many taps that I give up.
                          Certainly not a patch, at least not at the moment, on PlaneFinder. A real shame.
                          Regards Ray.

Originally posted by TERRY WADE View Post
                          Hi Mike

Thanks

Terry

Comment

Updated news about Flightradar24 Pro for Andorid. We will release an update with some new features and some bug fixes next week!

Comment

And finally an updated version of the Android Flightradar24 Pro app has been release today!

Comment

Can anyone advise me on which android phones the latest Pro version definetly works on. At the moment I'm looking at the HTC Wildfire and the Samsung Galaxy Ace but I'd rather choose on a proven recommendation for a phone.

Thanks
                                GT6

Comment

Working...
                                X