Chat - LOGON PROBLEM (lost details)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat - LOGON PROBLEM (lost details)

delcomp,, have been i touch with mike c @ admin regardng problem loging in2 chat. pc crashed lost all on drive including p/words. it doesn`t matter what i type in ,even request for forgotten p/word all i get is the green panel with incorrect data entered.moderator LS logged me in from his end a couple of years ago and i never got to no my password. mike c has suggested 1 of the moderator`s may be able to help, so if you or maybe any other mod` can advise me would be most grateful TOPGUN:

Originally posted by TOPGUN View Post
    delcomp,, have been i touch with mike c @ admin regardng problem loging in2 chat. pc crashed lost all on drive including p/words. it doesn`t matter what i type in ,even request for forgotten p/word all i get is the green panel with incorrect data entered.moderator LS logged me in from his end a couple of years ago and i never got to no my password. mike c has suggested 1 of the moderator`s may be able to help, so if you or maybe any other mod` can advise me would be most grateful TOPGUN:
    Sorry TG, I would if I could but I cant, The only solution I'm aware of at the moment is to create another account.
    Regards,
    Gregg
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Hy gregg,Thank`s 4 reply 2 login chat problem. I understand what you are saying to create another account but have even tried that ,only thing i can think of i have been blocked 4 some reason ?? Pity ,used 2 enjoy chat on 24 but i`m afraid if all the effort i have made to return is 2 no avail iv`e got no choice but 2 join RADARBOX thank`s again 4 reply TOPGUN [terry]

Comment

if anyone else has a suggestion would be only 2 pleased 2 hear from you ,thank`s TOPGUN

Comment

if anyone else has a suggestion would be only 2 pleased 2 hear from you ,thank`s TOPGUN
          Use a new Email address and change your Username to one that's slightly different.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
            Use a new Email address and change your Username to one that's slightly different.
            Thanks Mike.
            Just a word on the email address, be particularly careful and make sure you get it right. I once created an account and got my email address wrong. Now somebody out there has my activation email for an account they know nothing about!

Them's the breaks.
            Gregg
            Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-29, 00:28.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Just a final word on computers TG, I dont trust them at all and still have all my nicks and passwords written down on paper.
              Regards,
              Gregg

Comment

You also can't use the same email and different name combinations. Once you use your email addresses up, thats that.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

logon problem

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  You also can't use the same email and different name combinations. Once you use your email addresses up, thats that.
                  thank`s guy`s 4 your reply`s to problem .have set up new email address,password tried to re register no go. only have 1 email add` oblivian ,have never had any more .so look`s like i will have 2 move 2 radarbox !!, thank`s 4 all chat in the past ,enjoyed it . over and out [glass need`s refill ]

Comment

hy gregg,don`t trust pc`s myself, but in the case of password 4 24 i never did no what it was as lsgg [mod] connected me permantly from his end thank`s tg

Comment

Hi at 1940 BST in UK on Wednesday 29th May 2013. I recently had to clean my machine and to get back into CHAT I rang all my e-mail providers to get details of accounts I have or did have and deleted to see which one i used to join CHAT. They undeleted the mail accounts and found the e-mail after a few phone calls and I tried to see if the "new password" option would work with this re-discovered/undeleted e-mail address and it did work
                      Last edited by pingu70@EGCC; 2013-05-29, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu70@EGCC View Post
                        Hi at 1940 BST in UK on Wednesday 29th May 2013. I recently had to clean my machine and to get back into CHAT I rang all my e-mail providers to get details of accounts I have or did have and deleted to see which one i used to join CHAT. They undeleted the mail accounts and found the e-mail after a few phone calls and I tried to see if the "new password" option would work with this re-discovered/undeleted e-mail address and it did work
                        HY PINGU, THANK`S 4 REPLY, `IVE ONLY EVER HAD 1 E/M ADDRESS ,BUT HAVE TRIED NEW E/M ADD`S NEW P/WORD ,CHANGE P/WORD ALL 2 NO AVAIL DOESN`T MATTER WHAT I TYPE IN SUBMIT BOX COME`S BACK AS INCORRECT DATA SUBMITTED . SO HAVE GIVEN IT UP AS BAD JOB, FEDUP WTH TRYING ,ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IT WON`T EXEPT MY IP NO`OR IVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM SITE FOR SOME REASON . THE GOOD LORD ONLY NO`S AND HE DOESN`T WORK FOR F24 !! THANK`S AGAIN TOPGUN

Comment

HEY ALL YOU GUY`S @ 24 THANK`S FOR ALL POSTING`S ON PROBLEM,GOING TO CLOSE SUBJECT OR WILL GET BANNED FROM FORUM FOR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE ON SUBJECT!! WILL TRY AT SOMETIME IN FUTURE TO GET BACK ON , OFF TO FUNGUS LAND [GREGG`S] ON FRIDAY PERTH WITH EMIRATES EX MAN`R CU.

Comment

Did you try emailing FR Mike ( mike@fr24.com ) to get it corrected ?
                            Maybe he can log into the chat system software and see what's going on.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

HY BRIAN KK 4 EM, THAT WAS MY 1ST PORT OF CALL,HE SAID HE HAD NO WAY OF FINDING OUT AS CHAT IS DIFFERENT SOFTWARE TO FORUM [SEE IST POSTING ON THIS SUBJECT IN FORUM ] HAVE TRIED ALL SORT`S ,NOT TO WORRY ON RADARBOX24 NOW, AGAINST MY PRINCIPLE`S THOUGH ,BUT GOT 2 GO ON SOMETHING THANK`S ANYWAY TOPGUN

Comment

Working...
                              X