Attached Files

Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
    hi
    I Have problem With Dvb-t tv +RTL2832U Please Help me
    i can't share With flight radar
    So When I start With rtl1090 I Show this Image
    But Fr24 Feed Program i can't Share
    Please help me
    You are almost there. You need to feed the signal from two aircraft long enough for Flightrader24 to recconaise that you are feeding.

The feeder software should look like this:
    feeder.JPG
    Basestation: OK [AC 02] (means the software is receiving aircraft from RTL1090) and
    Network OK [0.00MB/0.01MB] (means the software successfully sent data to Flightradar24)

Do you have this?

Or can you improve the location of your antenna - maybe only while you get connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
      You are almost there. You need to feed the signal from two aircraft long enough for Flightrader24 to recconaise that you are feeding.

The feeder software should look like this:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2137[/ATTACH]
      Basestation: OK [AC 02] (means the software is receiving aircraft from RTL1090) and
      Network OK [0.00MB/0.01MB] (means the software successfully sent data to Flightradar24)

Do you have this?

Or can you improve the location of your antenna - maybe only while you get connected.

I have this software and i Give Signal from to Airplane but in this software Write No Airplane I sing Up But Diden't have Sharig Key? What should I do?
      I can See Airplane With Plane plotter
      And You can see The image All of thing is ok but I don't know Why Found Airplane with this software AndHow i can give a Sharing key? Please Help me fast

Sorry For my English Type
      Attached Files
      Last edited by malavanehsan; 2013-05-23, 17:32.

Comment

Please help me

Comment

As suggested earlier, move the antenna to receive more than 2 aircraft. You sent me a screenshot of PlanePlotter via fr24support but that had just one aircraft.

Comment

Working...
          X