Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to find out who uploads ADS-B signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to find out who uploads ADS-B signal?

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any way to find nearest ADS-B receiver and get any contact to a person who hosts that?

Is there a map of ADS-B receivers?

Currently i'm interested in the area near the SJJ airport.

Originally posted by nardev View Post
    Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any way to find nearest ADS-B receiver and get any contact to a person who hosts that?

Is there a map of ADS-B receivers?

Currently i'm interested in the area near the SJJ airport.
    At present that's not possible. All we have is the 'feeders' list compliled by SoCalBrian (and thanks to him for doing that as I'm sure it's not an easy task to keep up to date);

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...t=feeders+list

We used to have a list of radars available to us which was very useful when moderating the chat and indicated the exact status of each radar. People would come in and ask about particular areas being void of traffic and we could readily look the areas up and confirm the radar status, if any. It would seem this is no longer seen as a priority and now we just have to guess.

Regards,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-16, 00:11. Reason: edit
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Thank you very much.

At least there is a list of fr24 stations.

None of those is the one i'm looking for.

I think that i need T-LQSA1

Comment

Working...
      X