Incorrect times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect times.

I have noticed when you click on to an aircraft you get the drop down page on the left, if you click onto one of the airports that the flight is using, it opens up another screen
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Time: 05:42:43 AM (+08:00) its actually 6.42am

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Time: 07:43:14 AM (+10:00) its actually 8:43am

I have noticed that the times for all these airports are 1 hour slow,
    when i typed this,

This as far as i can see is all the airports, I have checked Bombay , Singapore , Sydney <,Cairns and Manchester.
    Last edited by sirsteve; 2013-04-10, 22:46.

It doesn't seem to take into count for local DST/STD

We went to standard time last week, also shows an hr out for me.
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-04-10, 22:55.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

In the Northern Hemisphere, there is currently "Summer Daylight Saving Time" in effect ?

BA11 used to arrive in WSSS at 17.30 hrs local time. Now it arrives 16.30 hrs local time.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

My comment was its showing the incorrect country / city time, Cairns is +10 utc so if its 8.00pm, it show 7.00 pm by mistake, looks like the server computer time is out .

Comment

Working...
        X