No announcement yet.

Requests / Addons For FR24.com - Feeder Station List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian, is there any chance you've omitted/ accidently removed the UK receivers from the (recently updated) Feeder Station List? Here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-Station-List

I looked several times, just to make sure!

Cheers
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 12:08. Reason: Old link updated

Comment

Please add T-CYHM4 Ontario Canada

Comment

Thank you, Just added it

Originally posted by DRL View Post
        Please add T-CYHM4 Ontario Canada
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian

Radar Feeder Key Codes:
          Radar: NET1 = Users feeding from Planeplotter software.
          Radar: T-F4V = Network receivers all over the world from AirNav Systems ADS-B Data Network. [Feed Discontinued]
          Radar: T-FAX = Network receivers all over the world. [Feed Discontinued]
          Radar: F-xxxx = FR24 boxes / Hardware feeders.
          Radar: T-xxxx = Users owned boxes uploading to FR24 / Software feeders.
          Radar: N-xxxx = Networked SBS-1 users uploading.
          Radar: R12* R13* are just temporary codes assigned automatically by the system, before FR24 receivers have been assigned correct code manually.
          Radar: R1a* = Temporary Radar codes on the upload Software & Server

Could you tell me which F-PP1 is?
          http://x264.nl/dump/t-pp1-2013-11-17.jpg it's "following it self from behind".

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
            Could you tell me which F-PP1 is?
            http://x264.nl/dump/t-pp1-2013-11-17.jpg it's "following it self from behind".
            F-PP1 is Planeplotter, it does show up occasionally and normally as a ghost Aircraft.

I have moved your post to this thread, as the other thread is the Feeder Station List.
            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-11-17, 10:39.
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
              F-PP1 is Planeplotter, it does show up occasionally and normally as a ghost Aircraft.

I will move your post to the other thread, as this the Feeder Station List.
              I shall, or you may, delete my post, and update your Radar Feeder Key Codes. I have found it very useful.

Comment

Hello,
                I'm suprised that there is no list for Central Europe except UK ! Is there a specific reason about that ?

Anyway, Can you add on the map my station T-LFPO16 (France 25 km south/est of Paris Orly International Airport)

Thanks you

Comment

It would be good if the list / KML file could be built from the latitude / longitude data (rounded to the nearest 0.1 degree) of the active F- & T- feeders - this information is in the databases since the system does know who is feeding, and it does know where they are since ADS-B data a feeder reports from over 400Km away from the feeders location is rejected.

Comment

Feeder list and Map all updated for November, 2013

Notice:
                    Due do many reasons,
                    The information on the Feeder List thread under my posts, or Feeder Map is up for any adoption. (If someone adopts it, Re-post the information under your name on the Feeder List thread and someone can delete my post)
                    I think someone will adopt some countries and the rest will probably get deleted on Dec 15th.
                    Sometime after or before December 15, 2013 My posts will be deleted to make room for other countries lists.
                    Any questions feel free to ask via email socalbrian@att.net

Feeder List thread and Map will no longer be updated by myself after November 30, 2013.

Thanks.
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                      Feeder list and Map all updated for November, 2013

Notice:
                      Due do many reasons,
                      The information on the Feeder List thread under my posts, or Feeder Map is up for any adoption. (If someone adopts it, Re-post the information under your name on the Feeder List thread and someone can delete my post)
                      I think someone will adopt some countries and the rest will probably get deleted on Dec 15th.
                      Sometime after or before December 15, 2013 My posts will be deleted to make room for other countries lists.
                      Any questions feel free to ask via email socalbrian@att.net

Feeder List thread and Map will no longer be updated by myself after November 30, 2013.

Thanks.
                      Dont give up mate, your work on the feeders list and map is very much appreciated.
                      Regards,
                      Gregg
                      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• I've noticed that it seems Mike (Speedbird1960) has lifted up the bucket to do the 'heavy lifting' on the feeders list. Thanks Mike and good luck, and sorry to see Brian go but have appreciated his work up until now. If I notice anything changing over here in Australia I'll let you know.

Regards,
                        Gregg
                        Last edited by fungus; 2013-12-12, 02:53.
                        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Just to report errors on the map.

F-LDSP1 is in Hvar / Not in Split
                          F-LQBK1 is in Požega, Croatia / Not in Banja Luka, BiH

Keep up the good work, and I will make a list of stations in my area,and post it here.
                          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Hi Mike,. I see on the list theres nothing for Germany,. Thought Id drop you a few in,. Alll are from the Activating list from Mike`s Emails
                            Something to keep you busy

F-EDDF4 Limburg, Germany
                            F-EDDI1 Berlin, Germany
                            F-EDDS2 Stuttgart, Germany
                            F-EDHI1 Hamburg,Germany
                            F-EDKA1 Aachen, GERMANY
                            F-EDLE1 Marl, Germany
                            F-EDLW1 Dortmund, Germany
                            F-EDVE1 Braunschweig, Germany
                            F-ETNL1 Rostock, Germany

All from my Excel list that I have made..

There are more,. which I lost, when I had too refresh my Computer system..

Updated 19/1/14 - Speedbird
                            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-01-19, 14:06.
                            (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                            1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Hi
                              I'm feeding FR24 via PP, but my station does not appear neither in your Station list nor in the station map.
                              How can this be fixed ?
                              Thanks

Comment

• Hi all,
                                Is it possible to add on the map and on the list my FR24 station: T-LFPO16 (renamed now T-LFPM1 due to nearest location LFPM airport) from France at Melun/Villaroche Airport near Paris Orly International Airport.

Thanks a lot.

Updated 20/1/14 - Speedbird
                                Last edited by Sunplop; 2015-03-01, 21:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X