X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    fyi...

The FR24 feeder list was completely updated on April 26, 2013 with the newest reported feeders online now.
    FR24.com - South East Asia Feeders (Please note that this thread is a guide and not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, Speedbird) List updated on 20/5/2015 Brunei Radar F-WBSB1 - Brunei International Airport, Brunei. (down for a long time) Cambodia Radar T-VDSR1 - Siem Reap International Airport F-VDSR1 T

If you don't see your feeder listed. Post it on this thread to get credit for it, or have Mike post it for you.
    I have just noticed a new feeder in the USA covering parts of the states of Colorado, Texas and Tennessee all with the feeding code T-FAX. Any info on this/these feeders?
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 11:58. Reason: Old link updated

Leave a comment:

• 41south
    replied
    Please add T-NZWN2, Wellington, NZ

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Brian,

to add for Russia list please.

Ural:
    T-USPP1
    T-USHH2
    T-USHH2
    T-USTR3 - Roshchino International Airport

Western
    T-UUBP1- Bryansk International Airport

cheers.

Leave a comment:

• arthur
    replied
    Hi. I'm operating T-SBFZ1 (listed) and T-SNQX1 (not listed). Here is the information on T-SNQX1:

Radar: T-SNQX1 - Aeroporto de Quixadá (Quixadá, Ceara) (SNQX / -)

Leave a comment:

• LN-MOW
    replied
    T-KSVN1 first seen today .. Savannah GA

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by fungus View Post
    SoCalBrian,

T-YWYY1 is also in Tasmania (the little island under the mainland)- another state of Australia.

gregg
    " Which country is Tasmania ? " ...

... was the question I asked Australian Customs Officers in Melbourne Airport !
    Last edited by Birdie; 2013-02-23, 04:02. Reason: remove irrelevent

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Requests / Addons For FR24.com - Feeder Station List

SoCalBrian,

sorry mate but even I missed this. For those Australian radars you have listed under 'New South Wales' as being in 'Victoria'

Victoria is a state of Australia just as New South Wales is also. Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria. They will simply need to be adjusted. I'm pretty sure those Victorians (or 'Mexicans' as we call them- south of the border) will forgive us both.

T-YWYY1 is also in Tasmania (the little island under the mainland)- another state of Australia.
    T-YSCB1 and T-YSCB3 are also in 'The Australian Capital Territory' (basically, another state)

Perhaps a geography lesson here may simplify it for us both. (Capital city is in brackets). Australia has 6 states, Queensland (Brisbane), New South Wales (Sydney), Victoria (Melbourne), Tasmania (Hobart), South Australia (Adelaide) and Western Australia (Perth) and 2 Territories, The Northern Territory (Darwin) and The Australian Capital Territory (Canberra). Heaven help me if i've missed one or cocked it up.

Regards and thanks,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-19, 06:03.

Leave a comment:

• North Borneo Radar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanok View Post
    Hi

Some correction

Laos Radar is T-VLVT1

and we also have

T-VTBS1-4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport
    noted. I haven't seen VTBS1-4. let me keep an eye cheers for that

Leave a comment:

• Requests / Addons For FR24.com - Feeder Station List

Hi

Some correction

Laos Radar is T-VLVT1

and we also have

T-VTBS1-4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport

Kanok

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    This is the link to the Feeder Station List:
    http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-Station-List
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-13, 11:56. Reason: Link added so its easier to find the Thread it relates to.
Working...
X