Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciation Thread - Thank You Feeders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    New FR24 receivers
    F-WIHH2 activated in Jakarta, Indonesia
    Very good long range feed towards the North of Jakarta now. Appears a bit similar to feed from T-WIHH1? However, hope T-feeders at Jakarta (T-WIHH2, T-WIHH3) are not feeling sore about the F-receivers... Hopefully they continue to feel contributed to the site.

On another note, perhaps MLAT in the Java island of Indonesia is getting closer?

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      Very good long range feed towards the North of Jakarta now. Appears a bit similar to feed from T-WIHH1? However, hope T-feeders at Jakarta (T-WIHH2, T-WIHH3) are not feeling sore about the F-receivers... Hopefully they continue to feel contributed to the site.

On another note, perhaps MLAT in the Java island of Indonesia is getting closer?
      ... Still needed - they may cover areas that no one else reaches and there is always the possibility that the F- radar becomes inactice for whatever reason.

Comment

warr2.jpg

After observing for the past 2 days, it is confirmed that coverage from feeder T-WARR2 has improved for the Java Sea part, working along with T-WIAS1 for further coverage at that part of Java, Indonesia. Still awaiting for the FR24 receiver for Malang to arrive/activate. Very Good improvement by WARR2 and many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          New FR24 receivers

F-WMSA2 activated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
          Nice to have another F receiver in KL. Range seems to be similar to T-WMKK2 but a bit more further except towards the north. good to have this addition.Thanks.

Comment

After an intensive test T-EDDM2 is back now with two seperate RPI-installations on both sides of the house as I´m unable to go directly to the Rooftop :-). But the Pi´s enable me to feed 24/7 now. Circle round Munich of about 250-300 km...
            T-EDDM 2
            2 x Raspberry Pi with dump 1090 and Linux Feeder Software

Comment

Hey all, I'm T-EGSH27 - Norfolk, UK.

Hope it gives more coverage for you guys.
              - Tony Sutton

Comment

welcome back to T-ROKJ1 around Naha, Japan where there has been a gap after T-ROKJ1 and T-RODN1 went offline for more than a week. I am sure RODN1 will be back soon.

Comment

Hi, this is F-RPVT1 covering the heart (Visayas) of the Philippines.. I just finished setting up my ADS-B receiver.
                  I would like to get in touch to the people who provide feeds nearby such as T-RPVD1 and T-RPVD2 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ianonline View Post
                    Hi, this is F-RPVT1 covering the heart (Visayas) of the Philippines.. I just finished setting up my ADS-B receiver.
                    I would like to get in touch to the people who provide feeds nearby such as T-RPVD1 and T-RPVD2 thanks
                    Ian, I have T-RPVD1 by the Sibulan airport and Johannes T-RPVD2 is close to you on the point of Siquijor. My receiver arrived Saturday and hope to have it on the mast by Monday.

You can text me at 'Zero'9085291286 an I will get you acquainted.

John
                    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-02-09, 09:39. Reason: '0' CHANGED TO 'ZERO' AS BOTS SCAN THIS FORUM.

Comment

Hi there,

welcome to the forum. I have been trying to locate your feed ever since Mike announced there is a receiver in Tagbilaran, Philippines but couldn't see your feed. It is available now.

The user paradiselost (at Dumaguete) is T-RPVD1 and he does appear on the forum time to time. No PM available however in this forum. I am sure he will leave a post to here when he reads this.

NB: John not sure whether it's a good idea to post your phone number at the forum??? and obviously you beaten me to post first haha.
                      Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-02-09, 08:18.

Comment

Thank you. I did assembled the unit an apparently it went live thus alerting the fr24 team. Its not only until today that i was able to set it up. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                          Ian, I have T-RPVD1 by the Sibulan airport and Johannes T-RPVD2 is close to you on the point of Siquijor. My receiver arrived Saturday and hope to have it on the mast by Monday.

You can text me at 'Zero'9085291286 an I will get you acquainted.

John
                          Ian did text me and we had a jolly good time getting acquainted and since he is only about 60 or 70 miles away he is over here quite regularly so he will get some face time with the rest of the gang.

Speedbird I posted my phone number because with the zero it wouldn't work internationally and guys and dolls sometimes want to collaborate with others doing the same thing and compare notes.

With Ian's station and my new FR24 box and the General Santos and Manila FR24 boxes we have the possibility of end to end tracking with fewer errors inherent with dongles.

I did notice that the upload time initially is 5 seconds instead of 1 second.

Perhaps today I will commission my system.

John

T-RPVD1

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                            Ian did text me and we had a jolly good time getting acquainted and since he is only about 60 or 70 miles away he is over here quite regularly so he will get some face time with the rest of the gang.

Speedbird I posted my phone number because with the zero it wouldn't work internationally and guys and dolls sometimes want to collaborate with others doing the same thing and compare notes.

With Ian's station and my new FR24 box and the General Santos and Manila FR24 boxes we have the possibility of end to end tracking with fewer errors inherent with dongles.

I did notice that the upload time initially is 5 seconds instead of 1 second.

Perhaps today I will commission my system.

John

T-RPVD1
                            Does the FR24box really upload at a 1 second interval?

Comment

No.. not sure about the exact time, but I think ADS-B data is uploaded once per about 5-10 seconds.
                              MLAT data (if activated and used) is handled separately and by other protocols and timings.

Comment

Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
                                New Feeder In iran
                                T-OITT1 Tabriz International Airport.
                                Good work malavanehsan. Appreciate your efforts in getting the dongles and to the set up. Hope the gap in Iran now gets smaller bit by bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X