Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciation Thread - Thank You Feeders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic:

T-WBKK4 is experiencing hardware problems on the main PC (died, i think). Now running on a laptop which PP freezes time to time, so feed will be on and off. this might go on for sometime. There's still F-WBKK1 providing coverage.

Comment

Off topic:

The Max range I can achieve is up to 40 Km West of Singkawang and 100 km North of Kepulauan Riau with or without Mash Head Amp ( Even with a 10 dBi Directional Panel Antenna ). I guess the curvature of the earth is restricting it.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
        Off topic:

The Max range I can achieve is up to 40 Km West of Singkawang and 100 km North of Kepulauan Riau with or without Mash Head Amp ( Even with a 10 dBi Directional Panel Antenna ). I guess the curvature of the earth is restricting it.
        it's alright. you done your best.

Comment

Originally posted by youlun View Post
          T-ZBAA4 will shut down from 6/28 08:00Z to 7/1 02:00Z due to power systems maintenance.
          Welcome back T-ZBAA4!

Comment

After sometime of observation, there has been quite a bit of coverage increase for both T-ZBAA4 and T-VHHH3.

More a/c for Beijing especially the south west and more a/c towards the south and south east for T-VHHH3 at Hong Kong so planes taking route from Taiwan to Bangkok is now trackable.

Thanks for increasing coverage!!

also F-RCTP1 is down for quite sometime now... and F-VVNB1, hopefully will be online soon with good coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
              After sometime of observation, there has been quite a bit of coverage increase for both T-ZBAA4 and T-VHHH3.

More a/c for Beijing especially the south west and more a/c towards the south and south east for T-VHHH3 at Hong Kong so planes taking route from Taiwan to Bangkok is now trackable.

Thanks for increasing coverage!!

also F-RCTP1 is down for quite sometime now... and F-VVNB1, hopefully will be online soon with good coverage.
              Ho Chi Ninh, Hanoi, Da Nang & Palembang off the air for some days.
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                Ho Chi Ninh, Hanoi, Da Nang & Palembang off the air for some days.
                your turn (F-WSSS1) to be offline too!

Comment

your turn (F-WSSS1) to be offline too!
                  Just off the air for a few hours and someone missed me or because of lack of my long-range coverage ?

Comment

It's a welcome back T-ZSSS1 (Shanghai) to FR24 after going offline for almost 7 days. Good chance to spot other feeders such as T-ZSSS4, T-ZSSS10 and T-ZSSS11. and it seems T-ZSHC3 (Hang Zhou) is also providing 24/7 feed. great & thanks...

F-RCTP1 (Taipei) and F-VVTS1 (Ho Chi Minh) is down for quite sometime now... and the Hanoi feed sure is taking its time to come online.
                    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-07-28, 12:55.

Comment

N... it's a welcome back F-RCTP1!! good to have you back

Comment

new feeder T-ZHNY2, Nanyang Jiangying Airport, He Nan Province, China. hopefully a feeder to stay!
                        Just noticed today that the range from T-ZHNY2 has massively increased! Good job and thanks for giving such a good feed in mid west China. similar to the very good F-ZUUU1! Cheers!

Also good job T-RPVD1 on getting a taller mast, must have been a good workout. good luck on the Yagis installation!

Comment

Welcome back T-ZBAA4!
                          T-ZBAA4 will close from UTC 2013-08-23 22:00 to 2013-08-26 11:00. Because everybody is out, my computer will close for fire prevention.

Comment

Originally posted by youlun View Post
                            T-ZBAA4 will close from UTC 2013-08-23 22:00 to 2013-08-26 11:00. Because everybody is out, my computer will close for fire prevention.
                            and... welcome back again.

Have you tried applying for the free FR24 receiver that do not need a PC 24/7 and just need an always on internet connection? Beijing is one of the cities on the list for the free receiver. and please tell your friends who might be interested!
                            The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Thanks for hosting the FR24 Equipment at the 'round' hotel downtown for soon to be great coverage in Florida.

Originally posted by KD4MOJ View Post
                              F-KTLH1 is now online in Tallahassee, FL. Although we have a slight antenna issue on top of the hotel at the moment (soon to be fixed), surprisingly we are getting over 150 miles out with the temporary fix. Pictures to follow...
                              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                              [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Thanks Brian... I've got a good location thanks to a ham buddy of mine. Once we get the hard-line / antenna situation fixed it will be doing much better.

It looks like F-KNRJ1 in Sanford FL must be in a high spot... the range on that feeder is astronomical! It provides great coverage in Florida, even up in this area. Mike has certainly choose his feeders well!
                                ...DOUG
                                KD4MOJ
                                Where Am I?
                                My Live Audio of KTLH

Comment

Working...
                                X