Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciation Thread - Thank You Feeders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emulatormania View Post
    Thanks Birdie and borneo ,yeah im upgrade my RTL dongle from FC0013 to R820T chipset,, now my antenna just 10m from ground with 8 el coaxial collinear and 15m RG6 coaxial.. and my coverage have better then 2 week ago. and when i got free fr24 receiver i can install to 24m antenna on my mast,,

I have request free reciver, and Mr. mike said I get into the list .. and I'm sure with fr24 receiver will get much coverage .. but the receiver will soon be sold in the market. whether the program will remain free receiver running or stopped

Oh good you have applied. great! wow 24m mast that is a lot of height, which is good for ADS-B receiving. Will know the kit is with you when your radar code changes to F-WADD.

I think the FR24 receiver which will be sold has a bit more features and the user has more control compared to the free FR24 receiver. So I suspect the free FR24 receiver will still be available; and other users who want more control and not tied to the "contract" for the free receiver can buy the FR24 receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      Hi there Birdie,

How's progress at your side? Still waiting for good weather to get it installed?
      I can only do some work on certain day in the afternoon as I am facing East. But its usually raining & lightning time in the afternoon.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Nice Coverage from Radar: F-WIHH1

Comment

Hi there, yes, very good coverage from F-WIHH1, can't thank whoever it is enough! and FR24 too! F-WIHH1 is overlapping coverage for F-WIIB (Bandung) and F-WIPP1 (Palembang). Also very good coverage towards north of Java Sea. The void is getting smaller! =)

Moveover, F-WADD1 is also giving quite good coverage for Bali, so happy! With you getting the FR24 free kit too, there will be very good coverage for Java & Bali and the Java sea!!
          Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-04-30, 11:21.

Comment

I have updated/corrected about 200 Indonesian routes last 24h so hopefully the route data will be more correct as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I have updated/corrected about 200 Indonesian routes last 24h so hopefully the route data will be more correct as well.
              and now i cant see "NO CALLSIGN " on fr24.. whether because of new update ??

Comment

Hi there, yes, very good coverage from F-WIHH1, can't thank whoever it is enough! and FR24 too! F-WIHH1 is overlapping coverage for F-WIIB (Bandung) and F-WIPP1 (Palembang). Also very good coverage towards north of Java Sea. The void is getting smaller! =)
                F-WIHH1 also overlap F-WSSS1 at the South End of Bangka-Belitung Islands. Now Tanjung Pandan Island is covered.
                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

To T-VLVT1, much more visible a/c for the past few days with planes at west of Vietnam visible. don't know what you have done but your efforts is most appreciated! cheers.

Comment

Thanks to whoever for hosting the box for the KNKX area.
                    I can look down towards KNKX airport and see the MCAS Miramar base lights at night

New FR24 receiver installed in
                    Miramar, San Diego, California - F-KNKX1
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

New FR24 receiver installed in Manila, Philippines - F-RPLL1
                      To F-RPLL1 that is providing coverage for Manila, thanks for this!

Good to have coverage back to Manila after losing T-RPLL1. Anywho not bad range towards the north & west and hands over to T-RCKH1 nicely at the north.

Comment

To T-VLVT1, much more visible a/c for the past few days with planes at west of Vietnam visible. don't know what you have done but your efforts is most appreciated! cheers.
                        We still waiting for F-VVNB1 in HaNoi and F-VVDN1 in DaNang for full coverage in Viet Nam. The radar F-VVTS1 still did a good job, we can see the ground activity at SGN.

Comment

To F-RPLL1 that is providing coverage for Manila, thanks for this!

Good to have coverage back to Manila after losing T-RPLL1. Anyhow not bad range towards the north & west and hands over to T-RCKH1 nicely at the north.
                          The coverage in South East Asia is improving. When Hanoi comes on-line - we should see vast improvements into South West China.

I wonder other's " Unique coverage by not using volunteers' unreliable hardware and poor quality feeds " has the same coverage like Flightradar24 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Duy Huynh View Post
                            We still waiting for F-VVNB1 in HaNoi and F-VVDN1 in DaNang for full coverage in Viet Nam. The radar F-VVTS1 still did a good job, we can see the ground activity at SGN.

Yes, F-VVTS1 is providing very good coverage at SGN, one really notices a big empty map when it goes offline somehow. Can't thank whoever it is enough for providing this amazing coverage (similar goes to to T-ZSSS1 at Shanghai, F-WIHH1 at Jakarta and F-RCTP1 at Taipei, Taiwan ). Credit to FR24 team for improving coverage all the time.

Indeed, let's be patient and hope there will be coverage for HaNoi and DaNang one day.
                            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2013-05-30, 12:33.

Comment

To T-WIAS1, thanks for the good coverage, T-WADD2 has gone offline for quite sometime now.

And hopefully T-ZBAA4 is going full time to provide coverage to Beijing. Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

To T-WIAS1, thanks for the good coverage, T-WADD2 has gone offline for quite sometime now.

And hopefully T-ZBAA4 is going full time to provide coverage to Beijing. Thanks for your efforts.
                                yes Mr. Borneo, for a time T-WADD2 off, I have a problem from the antenna system, receiver coverage down to 50nm from 260nm max. After heavy rains I get into trouble at the reception coverage.. slowly later hopefully I can solve the problem..

And im still waiting long list for F receiver for better coverage than rtl dongle run on my laptop

Comment

Working...
                                X