Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the site down?

Hey!

I just purchased FlightRadar24 Premium and straight away afterwards the site decides to go down

Is it down for you guys as well?

Thanks.

Originally posted by r2y2a2n View Post
    Hey!

I just purchased FlightRadar24 Premium and straight away afterwards the site decides to go down

Is it down for you guys as well?

Thanks.
    It's back up now mate, it goes down on rare ocasions and is usually up and running in no time. we just need to exercise some patience occasionally. A case of bad timimg too i'd say
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-10, 00:33.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Just a quick question to follow on (and probably an explanation) Where is the host located? If it was in the US Northeast ... Saturday's very big snowstorm may have knocked it off the air.

Comment

This week we had 4 disruptions.
        2 short related to our hosting provider in Stockholm, Sweden (on 15 min on Wednesday and 15 min on Sunday). This was the first problem we had with our internet connection since about 2,5 years.
        Apart from that we had one issue with one database server that crashed on Friday and last night we had another server synchronization issue.

Comment

Working...
        X