Premium Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Membership

Trying to sort this out. I did set it up and then moved across to using the SBS1 Client software and my feed shows up as CYEG1, but it does not list me as a Premium member...what else do I need to do please?

Originally posted by Alexis View Post
    Trying to sort this out. I did set it up and then moved across to using the SBS1 Client software and my feed shows up as CYEG1, but it does not list me as a Premium member...what else do I need to do please?
    You show on the Map with a slightly different Feeder name: F-CYEG1

Airline: Westjet
    Flight: WJA104
    To: Calgary, Calgary (YYC)
    Aircraft: Boeing 737-7CT (B737)
    Reg: C-GWBX
    Altitude: 3775 ft (1151 m)
    V/S: 1536 fpm
    Speed: 174 kt (322 km/h, 200 mph)
    Track: 181°
    Hex: C07EF2
    Pos: 53.2995 / -113.5985
    Radar: F-CYEG1

Have you signed in here: https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-01-18, 15:47.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

You need to sign up for Premium using the same email address you have used in SBS1 Client. If you used a different one, please contact support to change it and it will be matched with your feed.

Comment

Yes I have thanks
        I did get it working initially but then installed the SBS1 Client software and was told it automatically feeds into flightradar so I would not need to run their software as well...I have in fact just tried running the FR software but keep getting told I need a least three aircraft....I do not get many aircraft here, at least with their callsigns displaying, which I presume is what they mean.
        I am wondering if the CYEG1 code is in fact me or if it might be another local user. I only say that as I see aircraft in yellow on flightradar, but do not see them on my SBS.
        Is there a way to know exactly what user code the aircraft I am transmitting, is being listed under?
        I am still waiting for a sharing key, although I did get one initially. But have since forgotten it.
        I am wondering if running the SBS1 Client software has in fact disabled the FR from being run, as even to use my SBS I need to have SBS1 Client running first.

Comment

F-CYEG1 is not your feed.

You are currently sharing using SBS1 Client. You do not need to share using the feeder software.

If you don't get many aircraft, the F-CYEG1 data is more likley to appear on Flightradar24.

Comment

Thanks....how can I sign on as a premium member then please?

Comment

See:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

I have thank you, but it says my account is not active.
                It also says that it is free if you are feeding, and you have confirmed that if I am using SBS Client then I am feeding.
                So, please, how do I get the free premium membership?

Comment

For questions regarding feeding software, I recommend this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)
                  For questions regarding premium, I recommend this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...adar24-Premium

Comment

Ok, but can someone in Flightradar simply answer the question without pointing me to another thread ...HOW do I get premium access as a feeder of data please?

Comment

The absolutely simplest solution is to have one thread where you can find all information instead of having 100 threads with different information. There are answers to exactly what you are asking for. That is also why we have called the thread "FR24feed software (The ONLY windows feeder software thread!)"

Comment

Working...
                      X