X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

this is a very important question to all premium users:

Are you working with alerts and these alerts are working fine? I don't get any alerts since I have the FR24-Premium-App.

Please write back that the FR24-Team can find the mistake!!! :-)

Thank you once again!

Regards,
    Mike

Comment

Very, nice app FR24 premium. I like VOR and NDB stations on the Map's.

Comment

We paid for the app and we get the app later then the "normal" users. When the app comes to the App Store??

Comment

Apple needs more time to review an app that uses log in. I don't think that 2 hours really makes any difference.

Comment

That is of course no problem!!!! Many thanks for the quick help?

Are you know what FR24_dev means with submitted to Apple? The problem with the alerts?

Comment

App is here! Thank you very much!!!!

Comment

OK, so what am i doing wrong? i have paid for premium via paypal but still have adverts and cannot find where to log on to get rid of them.
                Any ideas?
                Thanks
                Mike

Comment

On the website, on the left-hand side, you should see "Premium". Select that to open the Sign In window.

Just sign in with your email address and password.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                    On the website, on the left-hand side, you should see "Premium". Select that to open the Sign In window.

Just sign in with your email address and password.
                    Nope! here is a screen shot of the left side of my screen....no premium word. Sorry cant get image to load.
                    Any more ideas?

Comment

Correction....Found it. I am a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbird alpha View Post
                        Nope! here is a screen shot of the left side of my screen....no premium word. Sorry cant get image to load.
                        Any more ideas?
                        To post screen shots follow this method:

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbird alpha View Post
                          I am a fool.
                          So I'm not alone afterall.

Comment

TWO PASSWORDS--Just figured something out that may help someone else. For some reason my Premium account went into the Basic mode. When I tried to sign in, it kept saying Wrong E-mail or Password. Previous to this, I had not been able to sign into this Forum and a new password was generated for me, which allowed me to sign in here. When I was unable to sign into the Premium account, I tried my OLD password and it worked! So now I seem to have TWO passwords, one for the Premium account and another for signing into the Flight Radar 24 site. Cheers.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but forum och FR24 are 2 completely separate systems without any connections, so they use separate login/password.

Comment

I was not aware of that, as a matter of fact there are a LOT of things I am not aware of on FR24 but am doing due diligence to try and learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X