This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Galan,
    Many thanks for your prompt reply and I look forward to future updates. Enjoying the detail of 3D view on the Galaxy. Great app.
    Regards, Boscaceoil.

Comment

• samsung galaxy j2 not supported camera flightradar24.Can anyone help me ??

Comment

• Hi Makkiahmad,

I'm assuming that you're referring to the Augmented Reality (AR) view, please correct me if this is wrong. I was able to look at the following Samsung link for the Galaxy J2:

Looking for a Samsung Mobile? Explore, compare Samsung mobiles and find the one within your budget. Find features and specifications you need. View complete range of Galaxy mobile devices.

Unfortunately this particular device doesn't have a hardware compass which means the AR view isn't supported. Please accept my apology any inconvenience this has caused you. If you want to be sure that you can run Flightradar24 on your device, make sure it's a Google certified unit from one of the major brands with a minimum screen resolution of 480x320 pixels, GPS, compass, rear camera and Android version 4.1 or higher.

Originally posted by makkiahmad View Post
        samsung galaxy j2 not supported camera flightradar24.Can anyone help me ??
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi there,

I would like to make an improvement proposal for the app:

What about making it possible to sort the customs alerts?

Why?
          If you have a lot of custom alerts, after some time it is getting slightly confusing to remember for example why you have set alarms for some registration. Or you have forgotten which company some regs belong to - and they are all in a mess on the app list.

If you could make folders - e. g. one for all these special liveries of Emirates, or one for all planes you want to see in overflight when you are at home etc. it would be a lot less confusing - even the regular check of outdated alarms (special livery overpainted...) would be easier.

If this sounds too complicated: A first step could be to allow sorting in the custom alerts list. To move items in the list could make it a little bit easier. So you can put all Emirates alerts together in the list and you don't have to scroll through it all the time if you are searching for one of it.

Regards from Germany!
          Last edited by EDLW; 2016-02-10, 21:54.

Comment

• Hi EDLW,

Thanks for providing your suggestion I also think it would be a great idea to allow user's to sort or to create folders for custom alerts! I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to our developers. Cheers!

Originally posted by EDLW View Post
            Hi there,

I would like to make an improvement proposal for the app:

What about making it possible to sort the customs alerts?

Why?
            If you have a lot of custom alerts, after some time it is getting slightly confusing to remember for example why you have set alarms for some registration. Or you have forgotten which company some regs belong to - and they are all in a mess on the app list.

If you could make folders - e. g. one for all these special liveries of Emirates, or one for all planes you want to see in overflight when you are at home etc. it would be a lot less confusing - even the regular check of outdated alarms (special livery overpainted...) would be easier.

If this sounds to complicated: A first step could be to allow sorting in the custom alerts list. To move items in the list could make it a little bit easier. So you can put all Emirates alerts together in the list and you don't have to scroll through it all the time if you are searching for one of it.

Regards from Germany!

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• I'm currently tracking a high altitude balloon with the app, but in the location where it usually shows the aircraft type, it just displays "please update your fr24 app to the latest version".

I'm attaching a screen shot

I'm running the latest version from the play store. Is this just a bug because there is no image for the balloon, or is they're an update I don't have?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortmax View Post
                I'm currently tracking a high altitude balloon with the app, but in the location where it usually shows the aircraft type, it just displays "please update your fr24 app to the latest version".

I'm attaching a screen shot

I'm running the latest version from the play store. Is this just a bug because there is no image for the balloon, or is they're an update I don't have?
                Same issue. It only seems to be the balloons. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and the that didn't help. That was on Marshmallow Nexus 5X. Can't find any currently to try on Nexus 7.

Comment

• Hi can anybody help. I have FR24 running on an android box onto my TV - I know how to zoom in but I can't find how I zoom out (as it's on my TV I have no pinch zoom capability) any ideas or is this a bug with the app?

Comment

• The problem is not with the FR24 app but with android, it is designed to work with a touch screen, however a quick google suggests either page-up / page-down buttons or menu+l or o or with a mouse double click and hold the button down on the second click then drag to zoom, if none of these help then try googling assistive zoom.
                    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• Zoom out on Android

Originally posted by F-EGLF1 View Post
                      The problem is not with the FR24 app but with android, it is designed to work with a touch screen, however a quick google suggests either page-up / page-down buttons or menu+l or o or with a mouse double click and hold the button down on the second click then drag to zoom, if none of these help then try googling assistive zoom.
                      Many thanks I will give them a try.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I bought the FlightRadar24 PRO app and I am running it on my Nexus 6P. I just have a question about the app, is it possible to bookmark a flight? just in case I leave the app to be easy to access to the flight? The only way I can see to get to the flight quicker, is by the search history. Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks

Comment

• Hi Tiguy82,

Unfortunately it's not current possible to "Bookmark" a flight, however you can use the filter settings for aircraft registration, if you only wish to view that particular on the map screen. For further info on using the filters, please check out the below link:

✈ Take a closer look at Using the New Flightradar24 Mobile Filters, learn more about flight tracking and get the latest aviation news with Flightradar24.

I hope this helps

Originally posted by tiguy82 View Post
                          Hi everyone!

I bought the FlightRadar24 PRO app and I am running it on my Nexus 6P. I just have a question about the app, is it possible to bookmark a flight? just in case I leave the app to be easy to access to the flight? The only way I can see to get to the flight quicker, is by the search history. Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks

Comment

• Hi,

I'm using a Gold Subscription (Free Trial atm), but I'm not being able to access the FR24 Premium App on Android. It keeps saying 'login unauthorized'.

This is the first time I'm using the subscription again in the last three months. I used throughout 2015 and everything always went well with this app.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeardBurn View Post
                              Hi,

I'm using a Gold Subscription (Free Trial atm), but I'm not being able to access the FR24 Premium App on Android. It keeps saying 'login unauthorized'.

This is the first time I'm using the subscription again in the last three months. I used throughout 2015 and everything always went well with this app.
                              Same here...Using Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus..... just installed an update to Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow...perhaps this is my problem....

added
                              All is working again.... received information it was due to new FL24 webpage structure........
                              Last edited by EMR; 2016-03-21, 14:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMR View Post
                                Same here...Using Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus..... just installed an update to Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow...perhaps this is my problem....

added
                                All is working again.... received information it was due to new FL24 webpage structure........

Yep, working fine here as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X