Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Kobo Arc 7 tablet and it won't let me install the FR24 app !!!!
    FR24 Feeder Station F-CYFC1.

Comment

• You need to be a little more specific before the team can get back to you. Current OS version, if original or modified/rooted. Errors if any. Symptoms being experienced
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        You need to be a little more specific before the team can get back to you. Current OS version, if original or modified/rooted. Errors if any. Symptoms being experienced
        Yes you are quite right.

Kobo Arc 7 ( not HD )

Android 4.1.1.

Not rooted or modified.

The app says it is incompatible with the tablet on the Google app store and will not install.

Comment

• Hi Mike,

Any chance to have Save or Favorite Airport option for Arr/Dep board in future updates?

Comment

• Aircraft icons

I'm very impressed with Flightradar24 and bought the Pro version including plane icons option.
            I use it on my Nexus7 tablet and Samsung galaxy s plus. Both running android 4.4.

Running v5.21

I noticed some plane icons are terribly small on my device, using "realistic aircraft icons".
            See included screenshots. With and without enabling realistic icons.

I dont know if this has been asked before, but it would be nice to be able to "scale" the icons to fit once needs. Just a suggestion.

2014-05-31 11.59.34.png 2014-05-31 11.59.58.png
            Last edited by reijndert; 2014-05-31, 12:21. Reason: including text with pictures

Comment

• It would be nice if the app would run at all for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by reijndert View Post
                I'm very impressed with Flightradar24 and bought the Pro version including plane icons option.
                I noticed some plane icons are terribly small on my device, using "realistic aircraft icons".
                See included screenshots. With and without enabling realistic icons.
                The left-hand screen is only displaying Glider icons. Have you got a filter set?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                  The left-hand screen is only displaying Glider icons. Have you got a filter set?
                  You are correct. Just to emphasize the difference. Smiles.
                  Its weekend and there is a lot of soaring activity here.

Comment

• This is probably obvious, but I'm missing it. Why are some flights dimmed, and others in bold text in Android app arrivals board? The information seems to be the same, just some dimmed, others not. I cannot see any pattern to this. Anyone help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogsinister View Post
                      Yes you are quite right.

Kobo Arc 7 ( not HD )

Android 4.1.1.

Not rooted or modified.

The app says it is incompatible with the tablet on the Google app store and will not install.
                      There are over 2000 Android units on the market. There is not chance for us to test all the units. We try to focus on all major brands and models.

Comment

• Originally posted by cretanrunner View Post
                        This is probably obvious, but I'm missing it. Why are some flights dimmed, and others in bold text in Android app arrivals board? The information seems to be the same, just some dimmed, others not. I cannot see any pattern to this. Anyone help?
                        You can't click on the dimmed as they are not on map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          There are over 2000 Android units on the market. There is not chance for us to test all the units. We try to focus on all major brands and models.
                          Its a standard Android tablet, and its a very popular tablet here in Canada.

Comment

Its a standard Android tablet, and its a very popular tablet here in Canada.
                            Is there another way to get the apk file - to install and see if it does work?...

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                              Is there another way to get the apk file - to install and see if it does work?...
                              I do not know how to do stuff like that.

Comment

I do not know how to do stuff like that.

There are other android app stores http://www.onepf.org/appstores/ (the most famous being the amazon app store).

you might have to temporarily make a settings change to allow apk's to be installed from another source [this does open the device for malware installation, so should be temporary]

Email support - they might be able to supply the [free] app for you to try - but I wouldn't be surprised if there was no guarantee it would work or would be fixed for your book reader.

Comment

Working...
                                X