Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i can say is that i have tried some alerts in the past week, since the last minor update, and they seem to be working ok. Maybe its device constraints, i have a samsung galaxy S2 LTE and it works well with the alerts so far.

Comment

• Since I bought a new phone (Galaxy s3) I can't see anymore the plane photos when clicking on an aircraft on my fr24 pro app , anyone else who got this problem? All I see is an image instead of the aircraft photo......

Comment

• Originally posted by fabke View Post
        Since I bought a new phone (Galaxy s3) I can't see anymore the plane photos when clicking on an aircraft on my fr24 pro app , anyone else who got this problem? All I see is an image instead of the aircraft photo......
        On the top left of the Map, click on the three dash's symbol, then go to 'Settings' and under 'Data consumption' you will see 'Aircraft images'
        Next select 'Large or Small photo' and you will then see photos.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
          On the top left of the Map, click on the three dash's symbol, then go to 'Settings' and under 'Data consumption' you will see 'Aircraft images'
          Next select 'Large or Small photo' and you will then see photos.
          Thx but I already tried that and it doesn't work

Comment

• What "image" do you see?

What version of Android and app are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              What "image" do you see?

What version of Android and app are you using?
              I'm using Android 4.3 (jsut updated today) and FR24 PRO version 5.0.3
              Below an example of what I get instead of the plane photo

7xrj.png
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-01-31, 16:24.

Comment

I'm using Android 4.3 (jsut updated today) and FR24 PRO version 5.0.3
                Below an example of what I get instead of the plane photo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3272[/ATTACH]
                What happens when you click on the '+' at the bottom of the screen, as that is how you view the photos on smaller devices, on Tablets the photo is in a pop out box partly covering the Map.
                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-01-31, 16:30.
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Since I bought a new phone (Galaxy s3) I can't see anymore the plane photos when clicking on an aircraft on my fr24 pro app , anyone else who got this problem? All I see is an image instead of the aircraft photo......
                  When you click on an aircraft, you will see the generic image.
                  If you then click on the large '+' sign at the bottom of the screen, to get more data etc, then you will see the aircraft photo.
                  It works on my S3 (unlike the 7600 & 7700 alerts!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
                    When you click on an aircraft, you will see the generic image.
                    If you then click on the large '+' sign at the bottom of the screen, to get more data etc, then you will see the aircraft photo.
                    It works on my S3 (unlike the 7600 & 7700 alerts!)
                    Thx that works , till yesterday not but since I did an Android update everything looks ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxmox View Post
                      I'm on galaxy S3 too and i never got my 76 77 alerts too anymore, just bought inapp custom alerts will see if they working but stilll would like to get the "usual" alerts back ( switched on / off several times without result)
                      Hm, so at least: without changing anything it seems to work now 3 days after i posted it here. the others S3 users should check as well please to confirm. Maybe you developers changed anything in your settings? Anyway it seems to work at the moment

Comment

• Hey anyone know if there is any updates coming out soon or hints of them. Been a few months wondering if they are going to give us a good update, need some changes made in the present version/versions on some items. Need maybe an departure table for the airports, need the search for flights on any given airport fixed up seems to be more of a problem trying to find any given flight for the search engine. Could use maybe an update for the new Airbus special transport they are using to transport parts for the airbus 380 and include the icon. Also the emergency alerts dont seem to be working too well as mentioned in the above threads. The other alerts seem to be working not to bad. Also maybe some kind of change to the 3d mode, like the ability to pan around the scene like in the PC desktop version if its possible.

Just some ideas the hopefully could be looked into.

Cheers happy flying.

Comment

• Some info was on this page about some update coming in by summer season.

"Fredrik Lindahl, CEO of Flight Radar 24, has an app that allows the user to find out which aircraft it is looking at the sky. By summer the company will release a new app that contains more social functions."

or

Google Translate to English in Chrome browser.

Great write up! Published January 30, 2014 06:30 Fredrik Lindahl, CEO of Flight Radar 24, has an app that allows the user to find out which aircraft it is looking at the sky. By summer the company will release a new app that contains more social functions. Each month Flight Radar 24's website between five and six million

Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
                          Hey anyone know if there is any updates coming out soon or hints of them. Been a few months wondering if they are going to give us a good update
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Missing the Route on an aircraft when selecting it on F24 APP (Android)

Hi!

When selecting an aircraft and then pressing on the "Show Route" button, nothing happens !!!!!
                            I cannot see any Rout of any Aircraft.
                            I'm using an Android Tablet with F24-Premium.

Thomas

PS:I had to put this thread again here, because I could not find it!
                            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-02-06, 10:12. Reason: POST MOVED TO CORRECT THREAD

Comment

• What version of the app and Android are you using?

Comment

• I'm using version F24: 3.7.2 and Android: 3.2.1

Comment

Working...
                                X