Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date counter updates every time there is any change to the publisher account for example edited app description, new language added, price change, picture changed or beta version released.

Comment

• I can see the local airport ( CCJ/ VOCL) icon on the FR24 website. ( this was added only recently). However, most of the times, I dont find that icon on the mobile app. But I did see it once.

Merry Xmas to all
      Last edited by vu2pmc; 2013-12-30, 09:07.

Comment

• This app has gone from strength to strength once again with great new features appearing througout 2013. Keep up the great work guys with my favourite app!!!
        Running brilliant on both my devices. Must just add my regular little request for mutilple REG filters as in the online site, this would be perfection.

Cheers & Happy New Year to all
        Stan
        AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
        Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
        4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
        Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
        Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
        Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
        flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

• I was wondering, since the last update (Pro v5.0.2), I have never seen a Squawk 7600 or 7700 on my Samsung Galaxy S3; will this be returning with the next update?
          Cheers & Happy New Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
            I was wondering, since the last update (Pro v5.0.2), I have never seen a Squawk 7600 or 7700 on my Samsung Galaxy S3; will this be returning with the next update?
            Cheers & Happy New Year
            I had just noticed this too. I went into the settings/alerts and discovered that it was disabled. I guess the Update defaulted it back to "OFF".
            I have switched it back on.

Comment

• Nope. Mine has been switched on the whole time. I have tried switching it off and back to on but nothing seems to have changed.
              My brother and my nephew also use FR24 on their phones and they, like me, are using the Galaxy S3 so perhaps it is relevant to the phone model?

Comment

• Hi there I have got the radar app and I have bought the in-app live arrival board but can not seem to get it up on my galaxy S3 does anyone know how I access this?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by edbinn View Post
                  Hi there I have got the radar app and I have bought the in-app live arrival board but can not seem to get it up on my galaxy S3 does anyone know how I access this?

Thanks
                  Sorry i have taken awhile to answer, i have been looking for my daughters tablet so i can help you.

Tap the blue 'Airport Marker' , a label will pop up with the Airport name and then tap blue arrow on the label the 'Arrivals Board' will then show.
                  AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Airport Inbound list on Android OS

Hey is anyone having this same problem, seems when i click on most flights in the inbound list on any given airport, the reply comes back that it cant find the flight because its either out of FR24 coverage or is not flying some of the flights to exist and it takes me to that flight, but seems most of them dont exist and some of the flights it says are close like withing 20 min of landing etc. When i do a search for the flight that is in question at the time the search cant find that flight either. Just wondering if this is a problem with the android OS FR24 app?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
                      Nope. Mine has been switched on the whole time. I have tried switching it off and back to on but nothing seems to have changed.
                      My brother and my nephew also use FR24 on their phones and they, like me, are using the Galaxy S3 so perhaps it is relevant to the phone model?
                      I'm on galaxy S3 too and i never got my 76 77 alerts too anymore, just bought inapp custom alerts will see if they working but stilll would like to get the "usual" alerts back ( switched on / off several times without result)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxmox View Post
                        I'm on galaxy S3 too and i never got my 76 77 alerts too anymore, just bought inapp custom alerts will see if they working but stilll would like to get the "usual" alerts back ( switched on / off several times without result)

My alerts stopped working on my android phone one week after purchasing them! So thanks for ripping me off fr24.
                        Andy

Comment

• Alerts are working and between 2 and 10 million alerts are sent every day. If you have problem with alerts please follow the instructions in the first post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Alerts are working and between 2 and 10 million alerts are sent every day. If you have problem with alerts please follow the instructions in the first post.
                            I have to say I resent this response.
                            I am not a child.
                            I have been working with technology/electronics etc for 50 years.
                            I have checked the first post and it makes no reference to alerts. That word is not mentioned even once.
                            What it does say is:
                            "Here are some features that are available in the pro version:
                            - View full aircraft info, route info and picture of the aircraft.
                            - View flight trails and callsigns directly on map.
                            - Possibility to show airline logos in connection with the aircraft.
                            - Aircraft moving in real time.
                            - Search for flights (flight numbers, callsigns and registrations).
                            - Emergency squawk notifications.
                            - Filters to view flights from just one airline.
                            - Augmented Reality (AR)."
                            You will also note that other users as well as myslef have had the alerts function workng in the past and it has since stopped.
                            Your call to refer to post #1 is irrelevant and rude.
                            Thank you.
                            Kelvin

Comment

• I'm sorry if we require too much from an error report.

If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Comment

• What is wrong with this as an error report?
                                "I was wondering, since the last update (Pro v5.0.2), I have never seen a Squawk 7600 or 7700 on my Samsung Galaxy S3; will this be returning with the next update? "
                                My initial post 1st January.

Comment

Working...
                                X