• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
    Just a quick possible issue I noticed.

Phone: Galaxy Nexus
    Android Version: Stock 4.2.2.

1. In the App I have used the filter to just show A388 aircraft.
    2. I notice that the airline logo only shows up if I zoom right down into 1 particular aircraft, or if I click an aircraft.
    3. Also, I notice that when I click an aircraft, occasionally the icon changes after being clicked to be wrong. i.e. In the screenshots attached you can see the A388 icon appear as 777 and a320 icon when selected. This reverts back to the right icon when I click the X to deselect the aircraft.
    What app version is this? Update 4.0.3 was released just about 1h ago.

Comment

• One more quick one. When I share a flight... The attachment image is 90% blank. not sure if that's by design.

cheers
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        What app version is this? Update 4.0.3 was released just about 1h ago.
        It's 4.0.3. I was just giving it a little test. Installed it 30mins ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
          Just a quick possible issue I noticed.

Phone: Galaxy Nexus
          Android Version: Stock 4.2.2.

1. In the App I have used the filter to just show A388 aircraft.
          2. I notice that the airline logo only shows up if I zoom right down into 1 particular aircraft, or if I click an aircraft.
          3. Also, I notice that when I click an aircraft, occasionally the icon changes after being clicked to be wrong. i.e. In the screenshots attached you can see the A388 icon appear as 777 and a320 icon when selected. This reverts back to the right icon when I click the X to deselect the aircraft.

I'm facing the same issues. My phone it's a galaxy s2 GT9100 Android 4.1.2

Comment

• After updates to 4.0.3 I also noticed some issues presented below:

1 - Issue regarding the ETA.

As you can see, my local time is 14:30 (-03 GMT). The app tells me that the flight will arrive in 01:49 (1 Hour and 49 min), so the Flight probably will arrive 16:19, not 17:20 as presented by the app in screenshoot.

2 - Issue regarding the IATA code

Some iata codes are wrong. As you can see the flight JJ3507 is going from REC to GRU. GRU is São Paulo / Guarulhos not Porto Alegre as presented in screenshoot.

Suggestion:

Make a communication way in the forum or in website between us, the users, and the feeders. Sometimes some feeds stay so long stopped. Would be nice if we have an way to contact them to inform that their radar are not working and receive from them any feedback.

Thanks a lot.

Rodrigo

Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-07-24, 18:08. Reason: Word edit, to make post easier to understand, Speedy

Comment

• Is it possible to filter for more than one aircraft at a time?

Comment

This has been reported from time to time in all versions. I have not been able to reproduce this error in any version for the latest 6-8 months. My theory is that you can be checking too late. In many cases aircraft with an emergency can be gone in just some minutes, and if you click a link after aircraft is gone, there is nothing to zoom to.
                Thanks for your reply. I noticed that when the emergency is gone obviosly the plane goes back to "yellow". And that's right.
                In the case I posted I think 30" seconds top were passed since the alarm. It's still possible that it was a quick fix. I'll let you know if that happens again.
                Thanks.

Comment

• I've checked within 10 seconds of numerous alerts coming up (also on v3.71) and there was nothing highlighted. I've actually NEVER seen the a/c to which the alert refers, even by panning around the map. That's why I have it turned off as it's of no value as it doesn't seem to work properly.

I thought the zoom buttons were supposed to have had an option to turn them off in this release?

Comment

This has been reported from time to time in all versions. I have not been able to reproduce this error in any version for the latest 6-8 months. My theory is that you can be checking too late. In many cases aircraft with an emergency can be gone in just some minutes, and if you click a link after aircraft is gone, there is nothing to zoom to.
                    Yes, this feature worked well in v3 but if you look at the alert too late then understandably, you will not be able to see the flight If I recall, the alert does give a date/time so just check that first and if you see it some time after the alert, then you can't expect to see the plane and there's not much they can do about that. Mike, the alert in v4.xx however, as reported by several users now, does not work properly. EDIT: Just had one that worked and so this feature looks a bit hit-and-miss for whatever reason.
                    Last edited by Starb7; 2013-07-29, 11:00.

Comment

• FAO Starb7
                      In one of your earlier posts you put "Not a problem with updating the API but ANY app that needs to restart to change the rotation of the display is either poorly written or is not using the API correctly, Google Maps doesn't restart!" Can you explain how to restart the app to change the screen rotation as the screen rotation problem is still apparent after the new update and I really want my map to run east west not north south. I'm running on a Galaxy Ace2 and am quite new to the smart phone scene so bear with me if it's a daft question. Thanks

Comment

• Hey guys:

Just checked out the new version of Flightradar24 on my sons Google phone, works great looks great, the only thing i see missing and am wondering about is the 3D feature is it coming to the android system soon?? I am in the midst of switching to android phone from windows 8 phones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
                          Hey guys:

Just checked out the new version of Flightradar24 on my sons Google phone, works great looks great, the only thing i see missing and am wondering about is the 3D feature is it coming to the android system soon?? I am in the midst of switching to android phone from windows 8 phones.
                          It should be ready in about four weeks, have a read of this.

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Problems with Nearby Flights

The Nearby Flights search works rarely and intermittently on my Android phone.

I'm using Flightradar24 Pro v4.0.3, on a Sony Xperia P (LT22i) phone, running Android 4.1.2.

I think earlier versions of FR24 Pro worked properly, but not sure.

The symptoms are: selecting 'Nearby Flights' from the Search menu puts up a 'Please wait...' box, which flickers indefinitely. Exiting FR24 (using the Home) button clears it (ie the app responds), but brings up a message 'Unable to get your current location. Please enable show my location in Settings'.

'Show my location' is enabled, and the regular map display shows the current location as a blue dot.

Fix please??

Thanks

GC

Comment

• Hello everyone

I noted that the Flightradar24Pro App crashes on my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone when I apply the "Airline filter". The screen gets black and after a few seconds, I get the message that the app has halted. I use v4.0.3

Comment

• Agreed, mine is a low-end tablet (Danew Dslide 702), but Version 3.7.1 of Flightradar24 Pro worked on it.
                                Version 4.0.1 doesn't (despite uninstalling and reinstalling).
                                I suspect that what I need is a copy of 3.7.1, again.
                                Is it possible to get it somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Working...
                                X