This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bertsteur,

If you're receiving the "Unknown error, code 31" it means your subscription has expired. Can you please contact support@fr24.com and we can assist you further with your issue

Originally posted by bertsteur View Post
    I have (re-)installed the FR24 Premium app on my Samsung S7Edge, as well as on my old Samsung S4. Now when I try to log in, I get the message "Unknown error, code 31" and the app will not open but stay on the login page.
    I have reset my password twice; account works fine on the website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Everybody,

i run a device w/o GAPPS and w/o google play services. Can install FR24 premium, even log in, but (obviously) not usable. Any way Alternative to run an Android App under these conditions?

I am afraid i already know the answer though...

Comment

• Hi Kaiaerd,

Unfortunately without Google Play Services installed you won't be able to get the FR24 Premium app working. If you want to be sure that you can run Flightradar24 on your device, make sure it's a Google certified unit from one of the major brands with a minimum screen resolution of 480x320 pixels, GPS, compass, rear camera and Android version 4.1 or higher.

Originally posted by kaiaerd View Post
        Everybody,

i run a device w/o GAPPS and w/o google play services. Can install FR24 premium, even log in, but (obviously) not usable. Any way Alternative to run an Android App under these conditions?

I am afraid i already know the answer though...

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hello, I had an Fr24 Premium App on my Xperia M4 Aqua (Android 5.0.1) , and everything works smooth. I change my phone to Huawei P9 (Android 6.0) , and there is a problem, planes stand still for some seconds then move, also coordinates do the same.
          Look at the video from M4
          Pentax K5 + Sky-Watcher 10" + Televue 2" 2x
          Canon 500D 70-300

Comment

• Password....

Hi!

Since two weeks, flightradar ask me for a password each time I connet!!!
            This is fastidious especialy when I'm in a hurry to spot an aircraft....!

Is there a way to get rid of that problem?

I'm with a MotoX Play Android!

Thanks

Raymond

Comment

• General question about alerts before I purchase the option. Haven't found an answer if I can set up a "general" alert so that if ANY airplane is in my local area I will have an alert? There is not many planes going over my home, sometimes long flights like LAX-DUB go over here and they are nice to look on clear sky. So if I make a new alert just with flight and * on a local area, will that work?

Comment

• Hi Oh6hfx,

Unfortunately it's not possible to set up a general catch all (*) alert for a specific local area. You can currently create an alert for aircraft type, registration, flight number or airline and then add conditions to these, such as 'local areas'. I can however pass along your suggestion of the catch all alert to our developers so that they can consider in future development.

Originally posted by oh6hfx View Post
                General question about alerts before I purchase the option. Haven't found an answer if I can set up a "general" alert so that if ANY airplane is in my local area I will have an alert? There is not many planes going over my home, sometimes long flights like LAX-DUB go over here and they are nice to look on clear sky. So if I make a new alert just with flight and * on a local area, will that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                  Hi Oh6hfx,

Unfortunately it's not possible to set up a general catch all (*) alert for a specific local area. You can currently create an alert for aircraft type, registration, flight number or airline and then add conditions to these, such as 'local areas'. I can however pass along your suggestion of the catch all alert to our developers so that they can consider in future development.
                  Ok, thanks for the information and passing the suggestion to developers. Would be nice option indeed for area where there is no much air traffic flying over. With a restriction to local area only (and no bigger than X x X) it would prevent alert flood also.

Comment

• when is the new update coming for android it was supposed to be in mid November as far as i know.
                    btw microsoft has released a new tool for converting windows store app to UWP. its available in the insiders build. try to see if the app can be made available again Thanks !!

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
                    Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

• Hi Team,

I have an issue that has recently started with the pro version of the app.
                      Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
                      OS ver: 6.0.1
                      Pro App ver: 6.7.1 (fresh off the store)
                      Free App ver: 6.6.0

The pro version has been working fine on a couple of different handsets including the one above. However, recently it has started displaying the error: "Unable to get your location, please check your location settings and try again" when tapping the location icon (bottom left of screen). It knows where I am as it displays the blue dot in the right location.

I've uninstalled/reinstall etc but no luck - interestingly, the free app works fine as far as location is concerned and will centre on my location with one tap.

Also, when viewing an alert aircraft the pro version has a warning hidden under the info tab (bottom of screen) stating something like "the flights details aren't being displayed" - I don't remember the exact error as I haven't been using it much since it started with the errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comment

• Hi, I have the same problem here. But a different device:

On my new Honor 8 I also have the problem with "Unable to get your location..." when tapping on the "go to my location-button"- but it shows my location perfectly right if I go to it on the map?

What can be the reason for that? No problems on my old Sony - and I also deleted and reinstalled the app. No success...

I am also on the newest Android and the actual EMUI of Huawei.

Please help us...
                        Last edited by EDLW; 2016-11-25, 10:43. Reason: another Typo

Comment

• I have FR24 pro on kindle fire hdx and the track from the planes now shows me where it is heading to as a direct line. How do I switch it back to the track that it has already done?

Comment

• uploadfromtaptalk1483275244146.png

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi everybody,
                              I have a Flightradar24 Premium (appears to be silver now) and I am using the Android app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5.
                              The last emergency alert that I've received dates back to Nov,29 2016.
                              Am I alone ?
                              Thanks in advance for your help.
                              :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by marcepa View Post
                                Hi everybody,
                                I have a Flightradar24 Premium (appears to be silver now) and I am using the Android app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5.
                                The last emergency alert that I've received dates back to Nov,29 2016.
                                Am I alone ?
                                Thanks in advance for your help.
                                :-)
                                Followed the tips as found on this forum and it is working again. Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X