This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kalboune1 View Post
    Hello guys, i have a Samsung gs4 and i cant see the radar option where i can i use my camera and point at a aircraft flying by
    is the radar included in the android version?
    I have the SIII and to access this press the menu key bottom left and its the top option AR View.

edit to say:
    I've now got the S4 and it is same method exactly as above, and Flightradar24 working perfectly on it as well
    Last edited by stan77; 2013-05-31, 16:01.
    AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
    Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
    4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
    Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
    Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
    flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

Thank you for the help & answering.

Comment

hello everyone!

I just bought my new Samsung Galaxy SIII mini, and I wanted to purchase Flightradar pro on Google Play, but I got the notification that this app is incompatible with my phone and that this item cannot be installed on my device

I'm a bit confused since I saw reviews made by SIII mini users and it seems that it works OK on their devices..
        any solutions for this problem?

Comment

Is anybody else having issues with the Pro App? Both yesterday and today when I start the App no ADS-B planes are displayed, however the FAA data is displayed. It began to work yesterday evening but now it is not working again.

Comment

So, here we go again.
            Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Comment

Originally posted by ocelot View Post
              hello everyone!

I just bought my new Samsung Galaxy SIII mini, and I wanted to purchase Flightradar pro on Google Play, but I got the notification that this app is incompatible with my phone and that this item cannot be installed on my device

I'm a bit confused since I saw reviews made by SIII mini users and it seems that it works OK on their devices..
              any solutions for this problem?
              This sounds really strange. I'm running the app on SIII mini without any problems.

Comment

Apologies Mike.

It is a Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.2 stock but rooted.

Pro App version 3.6.1

Comment

Me too. FR24Pro app on Galaxy S Advance using Android 2.3.6. Map, no kites. Turned it off and on again and cleared the cache, but still no kites. Planefinder working OK, but I need a microscope to read off the text - and it just ain't the same.

Comment

Working fine on my Nexus 7 stock on Android 4.2.2.

Edit: Pro Version 3.7.1

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by navi View Post
                      Is anybody else having issues with the Pro App? Both yesterday and today when I start the App no ADS-B planes are displayed, however the FAA data is displayed. It began to work yesterday evening but now it is not working again.
                      Yes, I have the same problem after an Android update on my Sony Experia P. Android version is 4.1.2 after the update. Kernal 3.0.8. FR24 Pro version 3.6.1 (why no update to the most recent version I don't know).

Comment

• Thanks to PetroStef I have just updated to 3.7.1 and the app is working again. I had auto update ticked so I am not sure why I missed so many incremental updates.

Comment

• Me too. Just manually updated it to 3.7.1 and we're rockin' and rollin'.

Comment

• I've a Samsung S2. FR24 not showing any aircraft...I suspect because it needs updating. How do I do that on the app? Sorry for idiot question!

Comment

• Originally posted by Compton Strumble View Post
                              I've a Samsung S2. FR24 not showing any aircraft...I suspect because it needs updating. How do I do that on the app? Sorry for idiot question!
                              All the information you need is on the first page.

The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here. Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added. The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com
                              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                                All the information you need is on the first page.

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...es-and-tablets
                                Many thanks Speedbird, I'm now back up and running again. I wasn't sure by uninstalling that I'd lose the App completely but its worked and your reply was much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X