X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 690ericj
    replied
    Hi!

I've a problem about alerts on my FR24 Premium app, downloaded on my new Huawei P9 Lite. I've setup alerts, but they don't working. On my previous mobile (a old Samsung Galaxy Trend), my alerts working well.

On my P9 Lite, I've delete the app, restart the phone and install the app again. I've setup alerts again, but that's always dont working...

What should I do to make it working again?

Thx for your help ;-)

Leave a comment:

• None
    replied
    Thank you, this feauture would be great. I am really missing this and the possibility for playback in the app.

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi,

Unfortunately the ability to see history of grounded flights like the "on ground" tab on our website isn't yet available inside the Android app. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback that you wish to see this included in future versions of the app

Originally posted by None View Post
    Hello ! I have a question: Is there any possibility to see the history for grounded aircrafts in the android app ?

Leave a comment:

• None
    replied
    Hello ! I have a question: Is there any possibility to see the history for grounded aircrafts in the android app ?

Leave a comment:

• KOM20
    replied
    try to calibrate your compass u can find some app on play store that does it for u

Leave a comment:

• roltrap
    replied
    Hi,

I have purchased the app in the google appstore yesterday after I saw a colleague use it on his iPhone.
    It works fine except when I point it at the sky all the planes displayed are jumping around and not accurate at all, while on the iPhone it was very accurate and steady.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

My phone is a Galaxy S6 on the latest Android build.

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• icanfly77
    replied
    I have posted this before but have not seen it implemented but can you please include a way to back up Custom alerts for the FR24 app for Android?

It is a pain when I change phones or need to factory reset I have to enter all the alerts again.

Please implement either by giving a way to manually backup and restore in the app either to local backup file or cloud storage or alternatively use's the Android 6.0 Marshmallow service where app data can backed up to the your google cloud

Would be most appreciated thanks!

Leave a comment:

• JEB0007
    replied
    Originally posted by JEB0007 View Post
    Hello. The problem is that I have a new Android phone ( Using KitKat ) one part of the App does not seem to work. I am using ver 6 .. If I tap on a Plane, on the bottom task bar I do not see the Take off or Destination of the plane. It just says Not available. If I turn on the Route selection it shows the Take off and Destination route on the plane symbol but not on the bottom task bar. The same version on my old phone does show both. Any guidance would be useful..Thanks
    OK NO problem now as I have sorted it.....

Leave a comment:

• JEB0007
    replied
    Mobile app Take Of And Destination not showing on bottom task bar

Hello. The problem is that I have a new Android phone ( Using KitKat ) one part of the App does not seem to work. I am using ver 6 .. If I tap on a Plane, on the bottom task bar I do not see the Take off or Destination of the plane. It just says Not available. If I turn on the Route selection it shows the Take off and Destination route on the plane symbol but not on the bottom task bar. The same version on my old phone does show both. Any guidance would be useful..Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Same by me, I used Premium at my PC and my Galaxy S6 and now I'm using the Gold-Edition (Trial-Version at the moment) and since yesterday I got "Unknown Error, Code 31" on my S6, Android 6.0.1 since last week.

Leave a comment:

• BeardBurn
    replied
    Originally posted by EMR View Post
    Same here...Using Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus..... just installed an update to Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow...perhaps this is my problem....

added
    All is working again.... received information it was due to new FL24 webpage structure........

Yep, working fine here as well.

Leave a comment:

• EMR
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardBurn View Post
    Hi,

I'm using a Gold Subscription (Free Trial atm), but I'm not being able to access the FR24 Premium App on Android. It keeps saying 'login unauthorized'.

This is the first time I'm using the subscription again in the last three months. I used throughout 2015 and everything always went well with this app.
    Same here...Using Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus..... just installed an update to Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow...perhaps this is my problem....

added
    All is working again.... received information it was due to new FL24 webpage structure........
    Last edited by EMR; 2016-03-21, 14:16.

Leave a comment:

• BeardBurn
    replied
    Hi,

I'm using a Gold Subscription (Free Trial atm), but I'm not being able to access the FR24 Premium App on Android. It keeps saying 'login unauthorized'.

This is the first time I'm using the subscription again in the last three months. I used throughout 2015 and everything always went well with this app.

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi Tiguy82,

Unfortunately it's not current possible to "Bookmark" a flight, however you can use the filter settings for aircraft registration, if you only wish to view that particular on the map screen. For further info on using the filters, please check out the below link:

✈ Take a closer look at Using the New Flightradar24 Mobile Filters, learn more about flight tracking and get the latest aviation news with Flightradar24.

I hope this helps

Originally posted by tiguy82 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I bought the FlightRadar24 PRO app and I am running it on my Nexus 6P. I just have a question about the app, is it possible to bookmark a flight? just in case I leave the app to be easy to access to the flight? The only way I can see to get to the flight quicker, is by the search history. Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tiguy82
    replied
    Hi everyone!

I bought the FlightRadar24 PRO app and I am running it on my Nexus 6P. I just have a question about the app, is it possible to bookmark a flight? just in case I leave the app to be easy to access to the flight? The only way I can see to get to the flight quicker, is by the search history. Is this the only way to do it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X