X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
    Hi Ihsanush,

It's Gaelan from FR24 support. This behaviour sounds irregular, can you please take screen shots of this and forward to support@fr24.com. We can then investigate any potential issues
    roger that Gaelan,
    i have atched file, as i say above, the aircraft show enroute to destination (i have no pict screenshoot about that) but on radar appear Canceled, what happend?

FR24 Andoid.jpg
    AK.jpg
    Last edited by Ihsanush Shabri; 2015-12-02, 16:13.
    Warm Regards,
    Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Hi Ihsanush,

We've received your email and it's currently with our developers who are investigating it. It may take a few days to get back to you, but keep an eye out for our mail in your inbox

Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
      roger that Gaelan,
      i have atched file, as i say above, the aircraft show enroute to destination (i have no pict screenshoot about that) but on radar appear Canceled, what happend?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6701[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6702[/ATTACH]
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Gaelan, it would be nice to see that the Devs are working on the Filters as well...
        Regards,
        T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
        Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Hi Equi,

I can see that you've previously mentioned an interest for the callsign filter. Can I ask what in particular are you trying to filter for? Have you tried filtering using the Airline filter? We've also just created a blog post on the new filters available inside our apps Here is the link:

✈ Take a closer look at Using the New Flightradar24 Mobile Filters, learn more about flight tracking and get the latest aviation news with Flightradar24.

Originally posted by equi View Post
          Gaelan, it would be nice to see that the Devs are working on the Filters as well...

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi Gaelan,

thank you for your response. The FR24 had a Callsign Filter previously, but since Version 5 or 6 (i have to look which Version it was) the Filter is gone. At the moment I search via the normal search bar.
            When you know that a flight is operated by another Airline this Filter is pretty useful. E.g. a Condor (DE/CFG) flight is operated by HiFly (5K/HFY) you can't see that flight on the App while you have a filter active because there is no suitable Filter available (but it is on the normal Web page). Another example is when you track cargo flights, at the moment PO654(PAC654) is operated by Atlas Air(5Y/GTI) and not Polar Air Cargo(PO/PAC). If i apply the Airline filter it won't displayed (which is normal because it's not polar air cargo).
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Comment

• Hi Equi,

I appreciate that older versions of the Flightradar24 app displayed the filter by call-sign, however we believe it's much more user friendly to display Airlines as filters, rather than specific call-signs. Please note that I was able to set an Airline filter for Atlas Air and was able to see PO654(PAC654) without issue. You can see this in the attached screen shots. I was also able to enter the callsign 'GTI' into the search window and find this flight without issue as well, I hope this helps

Atlas Air aircraft.jpgAtlas Air filter.jpg

Hi Gaelan,

thank you for your response. The FR24 had a Callsign Filter previously, but since Version 5 or 6 (i have to look which Version it was) the Filter is gone. At the moment I search via the normal search bar.
              When you know that a flight is operated by another Airline this Filter is pretty useful. E.g. a Condor (DE/CFG) flight is operated by HiFly (5K/HFY) you can't see that flight on the App while you have a filter active because there is no suitable Filter available (but it is on the normal Web page). Another example is when you track cargo flights, at the moment PO654(PAC654) is operated by Atlas Air(5Y/GTI) and not Polar Air Cargo(PO/PAC). If i apply the Airline filter it won't displayed (which is normal because it's not polar air cargo).

Comment

• Yes, if you know that the flight is operated by another Airline then this Filter works. But sometimes (or maybe often) you don't know that a specific flight is operated by another Airline.
                But if you believe it's "more user friendly" to have only an Airline filter, then why it is still on the webpage?
                And the search window/bar is just a workaround
                Regards,
                T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                  Hi Ihsanush,

We've received your email and it's currently with our developers who are investigating it. It may take a few days to get back to you, but keep an eye out for our mail in your inbox
                  Thank Gaelan, appreciate that,

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
                  Warm Regards,
                  Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Hi Equi,

There are many differences between the webpage and apps. We've made the change to Airline rather than Call-sign inside the apps, to allow users to more easily select an Airline without having to know each airlines specific call-sign. I appreciate you find this frustrating and I've passed your feedback along to our Product owner, however I believe using the workaround will achieve the outcome you're after and is a fair compromise in this situation

Yes, if you know that the flight is operated by another Airline then this Filter works. But sometimes (or maybe often) you don't know that a specific flight is operated by another Airline.
                    But if you believe it's "more user friendly" to have only an Airline filter, then why it is still on the webpage?
                    And the search window/bar is just a workaround

Comment

• Hi Gaelan,

no not really, if you break someones legs and give him sticks to walk you can't tell him that he can walk now better

It would be nice to see a Comeback of the Callsign Filter because it is more useful for "us" spotters (which are a majority of your users)- maybe as an additional filter, it should not a big deal to program this Filter back in the App
                      Regards,
                      T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by bokeron2020 View Post
                        Hi,
                        I'm having a weird problem with the latest version of FlightRadar24. I've tried searching the forum but didn't found anything about this problem.
                        I see no map. And no planes. I see the Google logo on the bottom of the screen but just a blank page. A circle animation appears sometimes on the upper right side of the screen which I think it's autorefresh related. I can use the app to find info on planes, airports... so the app seems to work to some degree... but there's no map!

Mi phone (BQ Aquaris) is supported by google (I've checked the link) and it's running Android 4.2.1 so I can't see any problem here. Other apps that also use google maps do work and show the map just fine (like Marine Traffic)

Can someone help me find a solution or shed some light into this frustrating situation?
                        Thanks
                        I'm having the exact same issue after downloading the premium version of the app today. I have confirmed I have the latest version of Google Play Services.

How do I get this to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by dciolli1015 View Post
                          I'm having the exact same issue after downloading the premium version of the app today. I have confirmed I have the latest version of Google Play Services.

How do I get this to work?
                          If its a non certified device play store wont matter. Pay to use the 15in refund and check certification or contact support before re buy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            If its a non certified device play store wont matter. Pay to use the 15in refund and check certification or contact support before re buy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                            I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. It's a certified device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
                              I am having some issues with the 3D mode in the Flightradar24 pro app. It works great and even better since the last update a few weeks ago. THe problem i am noticing and maybe other android users are too. When an aircraft is landing or taking off or taxing it looks the veiw is about 200 ft above the runways it does not look like the AC is on the runway at all, when it does land or takeoff, the view does move as if its acutally moving, and the altitude speed etc do correspond to what the AC is doing at that time. I noticed that on the iphone app the 3D mode when viewing an AC in 3D mode taking off landing or taxing to a runway, it acutally looks like the plane is on the runway. Is this a bug in the 3D mode is it being addressed if it is. Just thought i would share this little problem. I am using a LG G Flex phone running android OS 4.4.2. and have the latest update for the Flightradar24 pro app released about 3 weeks ago.
                              Hi,
                              I have the same issue with 3D view where flights remain about 200ft above the runway for landing, take-off or stationary at any airport. I'm using a new Samsung s2 tab running lollipop android 5.0.2 and FLIGHTRADAR AB. Interested in any comments/solutions/updates needed.Did not have this issue on ipad2.
                              Regards, boscaceoil.

Comment

• Hi boscaceoil,

Unfortunately due to technical differences between the Android and iOS operating systems, we're unable to display the 3D functionality the same on both devices. It's on our road-map to have a new and improved version which would be consistent between different platforms but unfortunately this may be a little time off.

Please also note that the 3D view is a graphical representation of the ADS-B data we receive and if there are issues with this data it can affect the way you view the 3D mode. This kind of issue might be more prevalent at certain airports or locations around the world. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Originally posted by boscaceoil View Post
                                Hi,
                                I have the same issue with 3D view where flights remain about 200ft above the runway for landing, take-off or stationary at any airport. I'm using a new Samsung s2 tab running lollipop android 5.0.2 and FLIGHTRADAR AB. Interested in any comments/solutions/updates needed.Did not have this issue on ipad2.
                                Regards, boscaceoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X