X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
    Android 4.4.4. - Nexus 5
    Flightradar Pro v6.0

It seems that the icon pack (I bought the paid add on) has been rendered in a lower resolution in this update? Is this for a particular reason (speed/resources) or just a mistake. The icon pack used to look great on my HD 1080 display as did the logos. Now they look noticeably pixelated. See zoomed in attachment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4933[/ATTACH]
    This is now confirmed and will be fixed in 6.0.1 release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
      I found the problem, i had a custom filter engaged at a few airports, i had one at toronto pearson, inbound and outbound for any A388 AC coming or going, i would assume when one of those AC is taking off or landing you should get a notification, but i got nothing, if i turn off the custom filter or delete it, everything works fine on the map, all icons and all the settings i have made in the options come back.

I think there is a bug in the custom filter area that needs to be adressed in this latest issue. LIke i said in the previous post, i have the same problem on my LG G Flex and my samsung 8" tablet, both with the latest updates.
      Filters and alerts are 2 different things.

Alerts send you notifications when a selected event happens - If you set an alert on A380 to Toronto you will get an alert every time an A380 takes off to Toronto, until you remove the alert.
      Filters decides what is visible on map - If you set the view A380 to Toronto you will only see A380 to Torono until you remove the filter.

Comment

• OK so in the filters, can you set lets say aircraft type and the altitude at which the filter will see it? So if i set it for A380 it should register any A380 inbound or outbound to toronto lets say an altitude between 0 and 1500 ft. I am just trying to figure out how to use the filters mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
          OK so in the filters, can you set lets say aircraft type and the altitude at which the filter will see it? So if i set it for A380 it should register any A380 inbound or outbound to toronto lets say an altitude between 0 and 1500 ft. I am just trying to figure out how to use the filters mike.
          I see how the filters work now thanks Mike.

Comment

• First I wanna thank FR24 for version 6 awesome. I am not sure where to post this but is FR24 now blocking flights? I used to get alert on NAF DC 10s but not anymore. One flew over my place reg T-235 and no alert. Can someone tell me why? Thanks.

Comment

• FR24 might have just added them to the block list. The FR24 block list is updated as needed.
              That would make the alerts you had setup in the past to stop working.
              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
              [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                This is now confirmed and will be fixed in 6.0.1 release.
                Fixed. Looks great again. Thanks

Comment

• Anyone know what the "Destination is not" Alert is for in the list of options under custom alerts? This is for android OS. Have used all the other alerts work quite well with great success, just not sure on this one. I did a search in the forum but could not find anything on this item.

Also sorry mike i posted in the wrong area, i should have looked before i posted, im bad, wont happen again.
                  Last edited by Andrew Dale; 2014-10-28, 12:25.

Comment

• All my Android smartphones have stopped receiving flight alerts since 10 hours ago. All had FR24pro installed. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Can FR24 team please take note? Thank you.

Comment

• Yep all my alerts on my android devices have stopped too, didnt even notice until you posted here fablee, the last alert i got was about 10 am this morning. Hope they fix it soon.

Comment

• Everyone reporting bugs, once again please read first post and follow the instructions.

Comment

• Mike,

Are you showing the alerts are working okay, and being sent out to the android app users?
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• The alerts seem to be ok now.

Comment

• I hope suggestions are welcome...
                              Why there's no option to add a filter based on a specific radar? (like on the website...)
                              (i've the premium version, i'm a feeder).

Comment

• I am having some issues with the 3D mode in the Flightradar24 pro app. It works great and even better since the last update a few weeks ago. THe problem i am noticing and maybe other android users are too. When an aircraft is landing or taking off or taxing it looks the veiw is about 200 ft above the runways it does not look like the AC is on the runway at all, when it does land or takeoff, the view does move as if its acutally moving, and the altitude speed etc do correspond to what the AC is doing at that time. I noticed that on the iphone app the 3D mode when viewing an AC in 3D mode taking off landing or taxing to a runway, it acutally looks like the plane is on the runway. Is this a bug in the 3D mode is it being addressed if it is. Just thought i would share this little problem. I am using a LG G Flex phone running android OS 4.4.2. and have the latest update for the Flightradar24 pro app released about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X