Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If coming the Futures from Version 5.2 also to the FR Premium Version for Android
    For all Solutions existing the exact Problem !

Comment

• Originally posted by rstcv View Post
      If coming the Futures from Version 5.2 also to the FR Premium Version for Android
      Premium will always have the same features as Pro, but updates for Premium App will follow shortly after the updated Pro App.

Premium App updated 1/4/14

Current Version

Requires Android
      2.3.3 and up
      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-04-01, 21:27.
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Is it possible to add "Legs" feature to Android app? It would be nice to have possibilities to track back plane activity by clicking its reg, like it's possible on web version.

Comment

• Tried to install FR24 Pro on Lenovo Idea pad S6000-F (Android 4.2.2) but it said it was not compatible with my tablet. Any ideas?

Cheers, Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by keoking View Post
            Tried to install FR24 Pro on Lenovo Idea pad S6000-F (Android 4.2.2) but it said it was not compatible with my tablet. Any ideas?

Cheers, Dave.
            IdeaTab S6000 (S6000/IdeaTab S6000-F) is on the Supported devices list: https://support.google.com/googlepla...727131?hl=en#L

Make sure you have got a good Wi-Fi / Internet connect when try to download it.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
              IdeaTab S6000 (S6000/IdeaTab S6000-F) is on the Supported devices list: https://support.google.com/googlepla...727131?hl=en#L

Make sure you have got a good Wi-Fi / Internet connect when try to download it.
              I have an excellent connection. When I click on " BUY", it gives my devices to choose from but says that it is not compatible with the Lenovo and it is greyed out.
              Last edited by keoking; 2014-04-02, 23:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by keoking View Post
                I have an excellent connection. When I click on " BUY", it gives my devices to choose from but says that it is not compatible with the Lenovo and it is greyed out.
                According to this article you might need to update your firmware.

Comment

• Hi, I am new to the software, just downloaded it as I have seen it on my friend's iPhone. However, now on my Android 4.2 it is not updating the data of planes (flight height, location, etc.) in realtime, but only in data update intervals of either 8, 16, 24 secs (selection possible). Any settings, which I have missed to change this to real-time? Or is the iOS version better (in sense of refreshing data) than the Android version? Many thanks.

Comment

• The data interval setting is how often data should be download from server. Android only shows real downloaded data and not estimated data.

Comment

• Hi Mike,
                      thanks for this. However on my friend's iPhone if he is clicking on details of one airplane the altitude speed and position gets counted/displayed instantly (changing the whole time), on my android 4.2 a refresh of this data happens only every few seconds.
                      Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      The data interval setting is how often data should be download from server. Android only shows real downloaded data and not estimated data.

Comment

• I have just purchased the custom alerts in-app for my Samsung android. Pretty self-explanatory and I set some up in time for this morning's overflight flurry to see if it worked. Several kites sailed past and... nada. I've set it up by airline at alts over 15000 within a set local box. I usually have my filter set at 15000 min to avoid all the approach clutter from LST and the alerts set at over 15000, so there shouldn't be any conflict. Still no notifications. Have I missed something?

Comment

• I too have always had problems having custom alerts work with my Android (Samsung Galaxy S3) so will be most interesting to follow this thread!

In the past when I was using an iPhone 4 I never had any of these issues so I hope if the problem indeed is with the app it can be solved because to me this is an important feature of the app to be able to create your own alerts for a specific aircraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by WebMaximus View Post
                            I too have always had problems having custom alerts work with my Android (Samsung Galaxy S3) so will be most interesting to follow this thread!

In the past when I was using an iPhone 4 I never had any of these issues so I hope if the problem indeed is with the app it can be solved because to me this is an important feature of the app to be able to create your own alerts for a specific aircraft.
                            If you write an error report we can for sure look on. Just to clarify "alerts are not working" is NOT an error report.
                            The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here. Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added. The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              If you write an error report we can for sure look on. Just to clarify "alerts are not working" is NOT an error report.
                              Since I last tried the custom alerts I did a factory reset of my S3 so now when I went in to check my custom alerts they were of course no longer there.

I just tried re-creating a custom alert and I'm happy to let you know it seems to work just fine now so all is good here

Comment

• Hi,

I'm having problems with the app on my new Samsung Galaxy S4 using the mobile network on gprs, (it is fine on WiFi). I am finding the app takes a long time to load data. First of all it takes about 10 minutes just to load up the map. Then when it loads up the planes it plots them on the map where they were 5-10 minutes ago. The GPS Icon in the top left of the screen keeps flashing. I'm getting frustrated with this stupid phone and now thinking about going back to the Iphone 5 which ran the app smoothly, even with 1 bar of signal!

(Phone Settings)
                                - I am using O2 network (LTE/WCDMA/GSM) with 3/4 bars of signal
                                - Mobile Data and Data Roaming are On
                                - GPS is on

(In App Settings)
                                - Data update is on 8 seconds
                                - Aircraft images small
                                - Map type - terrain
                                - Max visible aircraft - 100
                                - FAA data Off
                                - Realistic aircraft icon On
                                - Show ground traffic Off
                                - Show airports Off
                                - Show my location On
                                - Show Aircraft Labels None
                                - Time Zone Local

For the moment I am using Planefinder which is loading the planes a lot quicker.

Please Help!
                                Last edited by jpro747; 2014-04-20, 12:29. Reason: more info
                                OrionOptics 12" 1200mm + Tele Vue x 2 Powermate + Canon EOS 50D

My Photo Album

Comment

Working...
                                X