X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chucky
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    Please update to the latest version, 4.1.2.
    It seems problem solved with 4.1.2!
    Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Dale
    replied
    Is the next update version for android almost done, looking forward to it, finally got myself an android phone. Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Originally posted by chucky View Post
    Same problem for me! Today updated to 4.1.1, but still same situation.
    Please update to the latest version, 4.1.2.

Leave a comment:

• chucky
    replied
    Originally posted by Houdini View Post
    Hi,

I experience some difficulties with the FR24Pro app on my cell, maybe someone here to help me out?
    After installing the app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 (on my sd-card) it started up correctly showing the map of my vicinity with all the planes in it.
    On the second startup it stalled and remained showing the FR24Pro logo on screen. Nothing further happened.
    I later found out I had to erase the gathered data via the phone menu.
    After that, FR24Pro started up correctly again.
    Same problem for me! Today updated to 4.1.1, but still same situation.
    Till last monday, worked perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Houdini View Post
    Uh, hoped for some feedback about MY problem.
    Apparently I'm the only one with this fenomenon.
    Just installed the free version.
    If you follow the instructions in first post, the chances to get help increase significantly.

The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here. Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added. The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com

After a recent app update, the app is crash all the time, what should I do?
    After a recent Android update, the app is crash all the time, what should I do?
    I have bought the in-app-purchase, and it's not working, what should I do?

Please delete the app, including all shortcuts and icons, restart your phone and install the app again. If you have bought any in-app-purchases before, after reinstallation please select "in-app-purchase" in menu to activate your past in-app purchases. If that doesn't help please use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email or post a reply to this post here at the forum. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.
    If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X