This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjawer View Post
    No, I deinstalled the old version, made a Tablet reset and installed the newest version. The same problem - no route will be displayed.

Thomas
    The picture you posted is an old unsupported app version. Latest app version is 5.0.2 which looks and works different.

Comment

• Yes, as I said, I deinstalled it and reloaded the new version via the marketstore, and the result: I've got the old one :-(

Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The Android and iOS are 2 different apps on 2 different platforms, with 2 different map providers, with different API's and that gives different opportunities and limits. The iOS app does not show trails in different colors depending on altitude and iOS app does not support clicking and opening on flightradar24.com-links in the app. There will always be differences between platforms, not only for FR24 but most products on the market.
        Thanks for your answer, i really like booth apps and understand why they are different!

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Comment

• Since purchasing the in-app 'arrivals board' I have had no success in getting it to show on my Samsung S4 running android 4.3. I am running Flightradar24 Pro ver 5.0.3.
          As per the forum advice, I have uninstalled the app, restarted the phone and reloaded the app. After selecting In-app purchases the Arrivals board option shows a tick in a greyed out box. No further action can be initiated from that screen. any suggestion would be appreciated

Comment

• Search for or an airport (or click a blue icon) and then select the arrow on the right of the airport label to open the Arrivals Board.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              Search for or an airport (or click a blue icon) and then select the arrow on the right of the airport label to open the Arrivals Board.
              Thanks for that - it works ok now - easy when you know how.

Comment

• Thank you for the answer.
                I am sorry for the delay but I have been away from home for a few days.
                When I first reported this issue, my app was indeed v5.0.2.
                Having checked my app again today, I see it has been updated to v5.0.3.
                Why is my Android version 4.1.2? Because that is what my provider/suppler is running with at the moment. Maybe they don't want to update to 4.3.x just now. I shall check with them.
                I do know they are planning to push an update out to enable G4 on this phone so perhaps that is the reason.
                My previous post provided answers to all of your questions, so I don't know which ones you still need me to answer.
                Thanks

Comment

• Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm in the right place or if it's been covered before, but I have a slight issue.

I previously had FR24 Pro on my Android HTC One X. This phone literally killed itself and it's been a while since I've used FR24. I've since got myself a new phone (Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom) and downloaded the app. When I go to sign in, it tells me "Feeder inactive, no data received for more than seven days". I have no idea what that is implying! Is it my phone, my location? I'm in a well built up area in South Essex in the UK, with lots of coverage.

Any help would be greatly received!

Thanks,
                  Sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by caerus_sam View Post
                    Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm in the right place or if it's been covered before, but I have a slight issue.

I previously had FR24 Pro on my Android HTC One X. This phone literally killed itself and it's been a while since I've used FR24. I've since got myself a new phone (Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom) and downloaded the app. When I go to sign in, it tells me "Feeder inactive, no data received for more than seven days". I have no idea what that is implying! Is it my phone, my location? I'm in a well built up area in South Essex in the UK, with lots of coverage.

Any help would be greatly received!

Thanks,
                    Sam.
                    Sounds like you downloaded FR24 Premium instead of Pro

Comment

• Yes, I did! Thank you!

Comment

• Hi, I recently purchased the FR24 app for my Galaxy Note 3. Since using it, I have issues with watching planes coming into land in 3D view.
                        A few minutes from landing, I get a message to say 'No new data, simulation stopped'.
                        Tonight I watched a plane coming into land in Las Vegas, watching on both my phone and desktop PC.
                        They both appeared to be in sync again until a few minutes from landing and the no new data was displayed on the phone, yet the 3D cockpit view continued to work on the PC.
                        Is this normal for the phone app to not be able to show the landing ? I have uninstalled and re-installed the app.
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Very quick question....

Custom Alerts - Do I need to put in a hyphen? N66778 or N-66778 is there a difference? Will the app ignore hyphens?

thanks so much

Comment

• Hi,

Currently registrations need to match what we display, whether that includes a hyphen or not. However it would of course be better to ignore any hyphens when matching so we'll schedule that fix and update when it's released.

Thanks,

Sean.

Comment

• Many thanks Sean. That's great to know. cheers =)

Originally posted by sean_atkinson View Post
                              Hi,
                              Currently registrations need to match what we display, whether that includes a hyphen or not. However it would of course be better to ignore any hyphens when matching so we'll schedule that fix and update when it's released.
                              Sean.

Comment

• hi i`m new here ,here is my problem i have an LG3II and when i try to buy the Flightradar24 Pro it tells me that this app is not compatible with my phone and my android verstion si 4.1 and it has google maps in it, is there som way i can get this app to work on phone ?
                                thanks
                                cesar fernando alvarez vallejo
                                tunja colombia

Comment

Working...
                                X