X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro version app stalls during start up

Hi,

I experience some difficulties with the FR24Pro app on my cell, maybe someone here to help me out?
    After installing the app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 (on my sd-card) it started up correctly showing the map of my vicinity with all the planes in it.
    On the second startup it stalled and remained showing the FR24Pro logo on screen. Nothing further happened.
    I later found out I had to erase the gathered data via the phone menu.
    After that, FR24Pro started up correctly again.
    So I have to erase data everytime I used FR in order to have it ready for the next time. Duh..

So, why is this happening and what can I do to let it start correctly everytime I need it?
    Last edited by Houdini; 2013-09-02, 11:12.

Comment

• Don't know if it's OS related, anyway in my brand new Nexus 7 FHD, but in this case the AR shows aircrafts only if they are very far (80-90 Km). If the chosen scale is smaller, there is no indication of the aircraft on the AR screen (position is determined using GPS)

Am I doing something wrong or whatever else?

Regards,

max

Comment

• Hello,
        I am using FR24 pro ( 4.1.2 ) on my Android ( 4.1.2 ) Smartphone. After the last update the display rotation does not work any more.
        What`s the problem?
        Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by guefi View Post
          Hello,
          I am using FR24 pro ( 4.1.2 ) on my Android ( 4.1.2 ) Smartphone. After the last update the display rotation does not work any more.
          What`s the problem?
          Thanks for your help!
          Have a read of this: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post37361
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Uh, hoped for some feedback about MY problem.
            Apparently I'm the only one with this fenomenon.
            Just installed the free version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houdini View Post
              Uh, hoped for some feedback about MY problem.
              Apparently I'm the only one with this fenomenon.
              Just installed the free version.
              If you follow the instructions in first post, the chances to get help increase significantly.

The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here. Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added. The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com

After a recent app update, the app is crash all the time, what should I do?
              After a recent Android update, the app is crash all the time, what should I do?
              I have bought the in-app-purchase, and it's not working, what should I do?

Please delete the app, including all shortcuts and icons, restart your phone and install the app again. If you have bought any in-app-purchases before, after reinstallation please select "in-app-purchase" in menu to activate your past in-app purchases. If that doesn't help please use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email or post a reply to this post here at the forum. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.
              If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houdini View Post
                Hi,

I experience some difficulties with the FR24Pro app on my cell, maybe someone here to help me out?
                After installing the app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 (on my sd-card) it started up correctly showing the map of my vicinity with all the planes in it.
                On the second startup it stalled and remained showing the FR24Pro logo on screen. Nothing further happened.
                I later found out I had to erase the gathered data via the phone menu.
                After that, FR24Pro started up correctly again.
                Same problem for me! Today updated to 4.1.1, but still same situation.
                Till last monday, worked perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by chucky View Post
                  Same problem for me! Today updated to 4.1.1, but still same situation.
                  Please update to the latest version, 4.1.2.

Comment

• Is the next update version for android almost done, looking forward to it, finally got myself an android phone. Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                      Please update to the latest version, 4.1.2.
                      It seems problem solved with 4.1.2!
                      Thank You!

Comment

• On the app, why does the little plane icon flash next to either the departure or arrival airport then stops after a while?.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Trotters View Post
                          On the app, why does the little plane icon flash next to either the departure or arrival airport then stops after a while?.

Thanks
                          When the Aircraft is arriving it will flash because it is descending and it will also flash when climbing (Departing.), if there is no change in altitude it will not flash.
                          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                            When the Aircraft is arriving it will flash because it is descending and it will also flash when climbing (Departing.), if there is no change in altitude it will not flash.
                            Ok thanks, well for example im randomly watching AA142 "descending" now near North Wales towards LHR, that's not flashing yet its altitude is decreasing???.

Comment

• Phone: Galaxy S2 (SGH-T989)
                              Android Version: 4.2.2
                              FR24 Pro Version: 4.2

Issue:
                              1. Select an aircraft.
                              2. Select center view on aircraft.
                              3. Select 3D mode.
                              4. Watch aircraft for several minutes.
                              5. Deselect 3D mode.
                              Issue: Aircraft no longer centered in view. View goes back to area when 3D mode was selected . Since aircraft was selected to be centered view, returning from 3D mode should go back to that selection (unless aircraft no longer available).

Data update interval was 'realtime' in previous versions. Now 8 seconds in fastest data update interval rate. Why?
                              And how does that relate to the 'Realtime mover' selection under Map Settings?

And finally, I know the discussion is closed, but add my vote to bring back landscape mode on phones. (Landscape mode does work while in 3D mode)

Thanks
                              -LF

Comment

• Hey Longfuzzy, i have found the same thing, just updated to the latest FR24 pro version 4.2, after coming back from 3D mode, the aircraft is no longer highlighted and you only in the area where you selected the 3D mode, and also find what your saying about realtime is the same here, only can select 8 second intervals?

Also landscape mode i think should come back as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X