This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But of course...

1079663_10151814639944742_1987770781_n.jpg1081503_10151814637974742_331184979_n.jpg

This occurs on both FR24 Premium and Pro on both android Phone and Tablet

This error has been happening since I updated to 4.0.4 yesterday.

Comment

• Thanks for the screenshot.

Problem found and will be fixed in a release later today. Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDLW View Post
        Is it just me who is getting every SQUAWK twice since one or two weeks?
        I am still getting double notification after deactivating the alerts, uninstalling & re-installing the app

Regards from Germany,
        Dietmar

Comment

• Hi Starb7 Sorry to be a while getting back to you but someone has answered the question further down. Basically the screen no longer auto rotates unless you are using a tablet which I'm not. It means I have to view maps in portrait view when I would prefer landscape.

Comment

• Perhaps I have missed this but why don't you propose 3D view on Android clients as they have on @$%# iOs Apple devices ?

Comment

• Originally posted by F1JEK View Post
              Perhaps I have missed this but why don't you propose 3D view on Android clients as they have on @$%# iOs Apple devices ?
              It should be ready in about 3 weeks, have a read of this: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post35522
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• I may be asking something that's already been asked (or that is in the pipeline) so apologies if so, but I'll ask it anyway

Are there any plans to put the MLAT feed into the FR24 Premium app?

Many thanks.

Comment

• +1

Here in France, all the "HOP" flights (a low cost company) are unseen in FR24 due to a lack of coordinates in the Mode-S transmission of all their planes.
                  M-LAT would locate them.

Comment

• We will distribute MLAT across all our platforms once it's stable. Right now it's in beta phase and can be tested on www/premium only.
                    All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I

With respect, if you read my post I tried to get answers via formal routes. I posted here as others were clearly having similar issues. Reading subsequent posts, it becomes obvious that you are no longer interested in those of us with older/cheaper devices. Fine. In that case I will use other apps which have better interfaces and customer support.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                        For the record I replied to Support Ticket 16368 on 22 July and asked for further information which I have not received.
                        Simple reason for that. No such mail received.

Tablet is branded Lava LT-7009, running Android 4.0.4, Kernel 3.08+

However, you should already have this from the multiple crash reports submitted via Play store which included system information. From Mike's comments however it seems that you are not interested in us lower end users, probably because we are less likely to pay for extras, so I don't in all honesty expect a resolution.

Comment

• That device appears uncertified. So you might find any submissions or faults logged are actually ignored by the google system.

Most Android phones and tablets use Google Play. Check the full list of Google Play supported devices to see if the Play Store works with your device.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Agree with Oblivian, if you buy a device that Google haven't certified, you run the risk of software ("apps") not working correctly. I wouldn't think to blame developers for this; you have failed to correctly research the product you are buying.
                            RTL1090 | Planeplotter: kS (Manchester area SMU) | FlightRadar24: T-EGCC23 | Live-Military-Mode-S: Stalybridge, GB
                            Nikon D90 | Nikkor 18-105VR | Tamron 70-300 Di LD
                            Basestation.SQB file for PlanePlotter - Updated 03/08/13

Comment

• I've just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 (moved from iPhone - where the app worked seamlessly), downloaded the pro version of the app, but cannot find how to activate labels, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this has been asked before but couldn't find it.

MTIA

Comment

• Settings -> Show aircraft info
                                RTL1090 | Planeplotter: kS (Manchester area SMU) | FlightRadar24: T-EGCC23 | Live-Military-Mode-S: Stalybridge, GB
                                Nikon D90 | Nikkor 18-105VR | Tamron 70-300 Di LD
                                Basestation.SQB file for PlanePlotter - Updated 03/08/13

Comment

Working...
                                X