Can't change airplane colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change airplane colors

For some reason I can't change aircraft colors in my settings anymore.I used to make them blue and now they are yellow. Has this setting been disabled or am I looking for it in the wrong place?

This option has been removed from fr24.com and will be removed for iOS apps as well. We are working on several improvements, guides and making the page easier to understand, and different colors made the process just a lot more complicated.

Comment

For whatever it is worth, as I am red green colorblind I find it difficult to distinguish yellow from orange. Blue vs orange, or yellow stand out clearly.
      Chuck

Comment

not sure what happened, but airplanes are blue again for me. Blue color is much better to watch than yellow one imho. thanx a lot to whoever changed it

Comment

Mine have turned bluer also, and are easy to see. Mahalo!
          Chuck

Comment

HMMMM, today the direct feed icons are showing in yellow instead of yesterday's blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckinKona View Post
              HMMMM, today the direct feed icons are showing in yellow instead of yesterday's blue.
              All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
              X