• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ePr0mlse
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    What browser are you using? Try Chrome.
    I am using both Chrome and Safari, and the results are the same.

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    No. But RadarView is very easy to use. The Bones Tutorial will explain how the Outline and Waypoint files are structured and how they look when applied.
    What browser are you using? Try Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• ePr0mlse
    replied
    Hi, I have just signed up for FlightRadar Premium, but I am not able to get the Radar View. I have clicked the Click Here to access Radar View, but it just refreshes the screen. Did I miss any step?

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Originally posted by ThisIsHK View Post
    Will the Bones Tutorial provide details on how to use radarview ?
    No. But RadarView is very easy to use. The Bones Tutorial will explain how the Outline and Waypoint files are structured and how they look when applied.

Leave a comment:

• ThisIsHK
    replied
    thanks for the details, will enjoy the reading and "playing"

Will the Bones Tutorial provide details on how to use radarview ?

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Originally posted by ThisIsHK View Post
    Also - is there somewhere we can download flight paths from ?
    RadarView adopts the map customisation of the Basestation software and uses the same Outline (.out) and Waypoint (.wpt) file formats.

Outline files for "flight paths" are available from the www.jetvision.de website (though this appears to be down at this time).

The Bones Tutorial is an excellent source of information about using Outlines and Waypoints:

And there's a guide here for creating airport outlines:

Leave a comment:

• ThisIsHK
    replied
    Hi - now a data feed for HK, and this premium service is fantastic.
    Is there a URL or manual which details what can and cannot be done in radarview ?

I have changed colors, entered my data feed ip address, what else can we do here ?

Also - is there somewhere we can download flight paths from ?

Leave a comment:

• piopawlu
    replied
    Thanks, I will enable extra debugging on my end and try to reproduce and fix it asap.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
    Could you tell me what region were you watching when it got stuck? I am trying to reproduce this error, but it seems to be working no matter what I actually do on the map.
    I have had the same issue for about a week, i am viewing UK / Northern France and North West Germany.

I am using Chrome.

Just checked if same issue happens using Safari and can confirm it works perfect with no freezing. (I will leave Safari running for test purposes and check it again later.) (Safari has been running for 45 minutes and still no freezing.)

I had to go out so i could not check when the error below appeared on the screen, but i know it was ok for at least an hour.

I have been running another test using Safari and up to now it has been working for about 4 hours with no freezing.

Tested Chrome again and it is still freezing after 10-15 minutes.
    It looks like it could be a Chrome related issue.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-17, 12:57. Reason: Spelling Edit

Leave a comment:

• piopawlu
    replied
    Originally posted by cknipe View Post
    Ditto

Everything stops updating after a few minutes... Doesn't matter what / where on the map I am either. Given it's a premium service, I really would have expected an working service...
    Could you tell me what region were you watching when it got stuck? I am trying to reproduce this error, but it seems to be working no matter what I actually do on the map.

Leave a comment:

• cknipe
    replied
    Ditto

Everything stops updating after a few minutes... Doesn't matter what / where on the map I am either. Given it's a premium service, I really would have expected an working service...

Leave a comment:

• mjelle
    replied
    I have just purchased Premium. And was about to try RadarView. Since it doesn't work properly with Firefox and Internet Explorer, i tried Chrome. It works - almost. But the planes doesn't move? All airplanes moves for 5 sec. and then they suddenly just stop?

Leave a comment:

• EasyRider
    replied
    Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
    We will try to bring support for latest versions of FireFox as well, but we can't make promises on when it's going to be ready
    Hello piopawlu
    That sounds good! Thank you!

Sebastian

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks FR24support - as usual, great response times and quick to rectify issues.

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Some changes have been made to fix the error message.

Please close RadarView and open it again to see if you get the error message again.

RadarView is available to all Premium subscribers (free and paid) but you'll only get local traffic if you have your own receiver and software running.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X