No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't understand why the availability of FR radar view is sporadic.

also, it seems that for over three years the problem of radar view just stopping to update has never been addressed. Gaelen in an e-mail to me suggested this problem would be fixed, but it is still recurring.

i also have a question...under local listing you receive a ratio, e.g. 37/60. but sometimes i see a weird ratio, e.g. 21/16. what is the second number indicate? i know the first is what my local feed is sending, but have never been able to figure out the second one.

thanks!

nit

Comment

• what is the second number indicate?
      In your example (37/60) your radar is picking up 60 A/C total, 37 are ADSB, the remainder are Mode S with no position info.
      F-KDAG1

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
        In your example (37/60) your radar is picking up 60 A/C total, 37 are ADSB, the remainder are Mode S with no position info.
        thanks Patrick! that's what i kinda thought it meant.

but what about the second example (21/16)? does that mean i am feeding 21 position reports and additionally 16 mode-S reports?

nit

Comment

• No radar view available for a whole day.

what's going on?

nit

Comment

• I'm using radar view on my Mac,but on my iPad I can't move to my location and it crashes

Comment

• Hi all, not been on for a while but have discovered i cannot get Radar View lately. I have tried all the ways i know but to no avail. I am a sharer and it was a great way of checking my data.
              My apologies if this has been covered.

T-EIKN 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by eyeinthesky View Post
                Hi all, not been on for a while but have discovered i cannot get Radar View lately. I have tried all the ways i know but to no avail. I am a sharer and it was a great way of checking my data.

T-EIKN 2.
                Sorry to hear that you're having problems EITS. Everything working fine with Radar View here in Portugal.

F-LPC02

Comment

• Hi eyeinthesky,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Radar View, we aren't aware of any current issues which would prevent you from viewing this and it's working fine on my PC as well... Can I ask what happens when you try to access it? Is it possible to provide a screen shot of the problem?

Originally posted by eyeinthesky View Post
                  Hi all, not been on for a while but have discovered i cannot get Radar View lately. I have tried all the ways i know but to no avail. I am a sharer and it was a great way of checking my data.

T-EIKN 2.
                  Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Rsdar View.

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                    Hi eyeinthesky,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Radar View, we aren't aware of any current issues which would prevent you from viewing this and it's working fine on my PC as well... Can I ask what happens when you try to access it? Is it possible to provide a screen shot of the problem?
                    Hi Gaelan, I cannot send a screen shot as i cannot see where to log in. When i log in on the page where the different plans are explained (that is where i always logged in) i cannot find anything about radar view, now maybe i am looking in the wrong location. I am not very pc literate so it maybe my fault.
                    Many Thanks.

Comment

• Hey eyeinthesky,

To access the Radar View make sure you're logged into your Premium account, then select the yellow text "Logged in" and you should see "Radar View" as a drop down option. Simply select this and you should get to the Radar View screen.

I hope this helps

SelectThisToSeeRadarView.JPG

Originally posted by eyeinthesky View Post
                      Hi Gaelan, I cannot send a screen shot as i cannot see where to log in. When i log in on the page where the different plans are explained (that is where i always logged in) i cannot find anything about radar view, now maybe i am looking in the wrong location. I am not very pc literate so it maybe my fault.
                      Many Thanks.
                      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi Gaelan / Jetlagged 787,
                        many thanks to you both for a fast reply. Just after opening radar view, Never thought to look there.
                        Many thanks again.

John. /

Comment

• Hi all together,

since to weeks now i'm an owner for FR24 Receiver
                          Now i have a problem with the Radar View in my Premium Account.
                          Can somebody give me an "How to do" Instruction for the settings to see my own receiver?
                          Thanks for the help,

Michael (F-VIBR1)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike1401 View Post
                            Hi all together,

since to weeks now i'm an owner for FR24 Receiver
                            Now i have a problem with the Radar View in my Premium Account.
                            Can somebody give me an "How to do" Instruction for the settings to see my own receiver?
                            Thanks for the help,

Michael (F-VIBR1)
                            Hi Mike,
                            After logging into premium, click on login again and you get a drop down box with options there you will see Radar View. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by eyeinthesky View Post
                              Hi Mike,
                              After logging into premium, click on login again and you get a drop down box with options there you will see Radar View. Enjoy.
                              Yes, thatīs I know! What for a IP-Address i have to set in the Radar View settings? The FR24 Box Address? It's the Port 80 necessary? Normally the Port 80 itīs blocked on the Firewall.
                              Works the Radar view only in the same Network?
                              I know some questions maybe stupid questions

Thanks for your help

Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike1401 View Post
                                Yes, thatīs I know! What for a IP-Address i have to set in the Radar View settings? The FR24 Box Address? It's the Port 80 necessary? Normally the Port 80 itīs blocked on the Firewall.
                                Works the Radar view only in the same Network?
                                I know some questions maybe stupid questions

Thanks for your help

Michael
                                Firewalls only stop external traffic. Not internal network traffic. And yes. The IP of the data source (receiver)
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X