No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots required. What you described suggest not logged in. Or subs expired. It's telling you links are only valid for premium users logged in. Or to sign up in this case

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• You also may be logged in on too many devices at once.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        Screenshots required. What you described suggest not logged in. Or subs expired. It's telling you links are only valid for premium users logged in. Or to sign up in this case

radarview.jpg

There you go, now, any solution? I just can't figure it out. Maybe I will try reinstalling Chrome

Comment

• Hello,

I have a question about the file format used for the waypoints in radar view, too: as suggested in some other threads I downloaded available wpt-files from
          jetvision.de/airac.shtml
          and uploaded them to the radarview. Everything works fine so far.
          But then I had a closer look at the downloaded files and noticed that they do not really match the format explained in the the following thread:
          forum.flightradar24.com/threads/5050-Flightradar24-Premium-*-wpt-files-for-MacBook?highlight=file+radarview
          It seems as if each entry (for fixes, VORs, airports,...) in the downloaded file consists of two lines. And the types of the entries do not really match the ones required by radar view.
          So in the downloaded file the airport EDDN is described with (copied from the file)
          Code:
          EDDN,,20,1,49.4987,11.078008,1
          And as EDDN is an airport it should be assigned the type 2 (third field in the second line) as suggested in the already mentioned thread (and not 20 like in the downloaded file). Also I do not known what the first line is needed for.
          So is there a tool to convert the downloaded files to match radarview wpt-fileformat (and especially fix the type of the entries)? Or do You use other files conforming to radarview wpt-fileformat (and if so where do You get them from)?
          Last edited by sleepy42; 2016-03-03, 00:04.

Comment

• This is the most detail I can load into radar view. I would like to ad more detail to the screen but it is not allowing me to upload the .out files.

Comment

• This pic was supposed to be in my previous post. I am fr24 feeder f cyqg1.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello,
                the new RadarView is showing a grey screen, but no other things like the earth data or planes.
                I've tried it on Firefox and google chrome.
                When I open the right listbox I can see planes, please help

Comment

• Originally posted by tjawer View Post
                  Hello,
                  the new RadarView is showing a grey screen, but no other things like the earth data or planes.
                  Same problem here. I notice that the N and E readout has erroneous numbers which may be linked to the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimGuy View Post
                    Same problem here. I notice that the N and E readout has erroneous numbers which may be linked to the problem.
                    I also have that iseue

Comment

• I also have the same issue. T-YBUD2
                      FR24_Radarview.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve N View Post
                        I also have the same issue. T-YBUD2
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7193[/ATTACH]
                        Hello
                        same problem
                        LFBD-19

Comment

• Originally posted by tjawer View Post
                          Hello,
                          Itīs a known bug. FR24 is working on it.
                          T-EKCH1

Comment

• I think RadarView works OK now but you have to config every-time you logon localhost (IP address of FR24 Box)

Comment

• I used radarview.fr24.com with some nice imported layers, specifically navigation waypoints (KEMAX, LAMOX, NORVI and so on in my region). With the recent service upgrade, the radarview.fr24.com seems completely gone.

Is it possible to re-import the navigation waypoint layers again, or is it possible to enable them in some other way? I found them here: jetvision [dot] de/sbs.shtml

Kind regards,
                              Ulf
                              Sweden

Comment

• New feature in radarview?
                                Distance and relative altitude between highlighted aircraft and any other traffic...mmm nicee

Comment

Working...
                                X