No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, The latest Radar View screen shows toggle list by its side, it shows number of aircrafts being tracked and then " / " and another number.

Can someone explain those two numbers please? for eg, 8/2

Comment

• ADS-B/MODE-S
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I've begun using Radar View after downloading Chrome on a Windows 8.1 laptop and am experiencing the issue noted earlier in this thread (for which there seemed no answer) whereby the local traffic (once activated) displays briefly but it doesn't move before the following message is received;

RADAR VIEW.jpg

I've read the whole thread but there doesn't seem to be anything of help. Every time I attempt to run Radar View (with the local traffic activated) it does exactly the same thing. Any ideas?

I do enjoy the concept of it, and the scrolling display of information on selected aircraft but it seems to be of no use for displaying the local traffic I am uploading. I'm running Basestation and for any further information required, please ask. I've managed to successfully add waypoints, VOR's, NDB's and air routes etc but as soon as I activate 'Local Traffic' it comes unstuck. I'm guessing I'm missing something simple.

Regards,
        Gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2014-05-08, 08:30.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Is RadarView running on the same PC as BaseStation?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            Is RadarView running on the same PC as BaseStation?
            Yes it is.

Regards,
            Gregg
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Is anything else accessing the BaseStation port 30003 data?

Comment

Is anything else accessing the BaseStation port 30003 data?
                Thanks for the heads up. I'll do some testing on that today.

Regards,
                Gregg

Update;

With only Basestation and the Windows Uploader running it still does the same- brings up my aircraft briefly on the radar display which don't move and then the previously mentioned dialogue box displays indicating the failure 4 times of the local data (repeatedly).
                Last edited by fungus; 2014-05-12, 23:50.

Comment

• Thanks.

In your RadarView Settings are you using the default LocalHost or have you entered an IP address there?

Comment

Thanks.

In your RadarView Settings are you using the default LocalHost or have you entered an IP address there?
                    I've tried all 3 just now, that is, default 'LocalHost', my PC name and IP address (separately) and none make any difference.

Regards,
                    Gregg

Comment

• Hi!

Well, i´m using this interface to see my local traffic and network traffic. But since i´m actually using this on a control tower here a couple of requests or ideas to see if any one can help me out:

1. There is a distance vector between traffic and traffic but it would be very useful a free vector from a traffic to any point, so i can see the distance to intercept final course, approach procedure, runway, etc.
                      2. Range rings, please range rings without writing every single coordinate point for out files, or anyone knows some tool to make it
                      3. A Big UTC clock
                      4. Some kind of flight strip so when i select a traffic the complete information gathered from the plane displayed on a box like Euroscope or Eurocat systems.

I´m feeding the F-MMSD2 Radar, and its awesome the amount of possibilities here, so if you guys can help me out thanks!!

Radar_SJD.jpg
                      I´m uploading a picture of my terminal area, and the airways, vor´s, fixes, and other stuff currently added, also the colors are the same of the Eurocat X System
                      Last edited by Ricreig; 2014-05-13, 23:48. Reason: add picture

Comment

• Hi Gregg

Can you try deleting all Flightrtadar24 cookies in Chrome and start RadarView again?

Comment

Hi Gregg

Can you try deleting all Flightrtadar24 cookies in Chrome and start RadarView again?
                          Thanks, will try that tomorrow. (It's pretty late for me here toniight).

Regards,
                          Gregg

Comment

Hi Gregg

Got that done today but unfortunately all it has succeeded in doing is clearing all my user data. Still does exactly the same on activating local traffic- that message still appears, although after a couple of attempts the traffic did display and move for approx 1 minute (using default 'localhost'). It's rather hit and miss- sometimes it wont display my traffic at all before the message displays, sometimes it will but only briefly.

Regards,
                            Gregg
                            Last edited by fungus; 2014-05-16, 07:16.

Comment

• Hi Gregg

Does RadarView work OK for you if you don't select Local Aircraft?

Comment

Hi Gregg

Does RadarView work OK for you if you don't select Local Aircraft?
                                Yes, it seems to work fine.

Regards,
                                Gregg

Comment

Working...
                                X