Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    Is there anyway that a radar view could be added to the Pro version, but as an added paid application?
    One way people that can't feed to FR24 to view this type of screen and it would add to the running costs to FR24 by generating extra revenue.
    Only a thought.
    Regards. Jason

Comment

• Radar view is on the fr24 via a web browser as part of the premium subscription - cost is €1.99 / month or free if you're a feeder.

Your mentioning Proo makes me think you're talking about the app version for phones / tablets ... I've not seen Radar view on the premium Android app.

Comment

• Yes, sorry for the tablet or phone. Just a thought!

Comment

• Many thanks about this latest RadarView label update. With Basestation outlines & waypoints & proper color settings more ATC-look-alike feeling can be achieved. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by piopawlu View Post

I'm really sorry it took so long to actually get down to this. You can customise it a bit in the settings, more to come...
            Great news and thanks for listening to our requests

John
            T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• Thank you !!! This is great and certainly worth waiting for

Here's a little screenshot of what I have set up for the Manchester area now - very realistic.

FR24 EGCC.jpg

Just one request for a future enhancement - could the squawk be available with the Callsign/Altitude/ Type please?

Thanks again !!

Comment

• Hi! whether in the future the possibility to change the map projection to Lambert Conformal Conic?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveATC View Post
                  Hi! whether in the future the possibility to change the map projection to Lambert Conformal Conic?
                  As i have never seen this mentioned on the Forum before and having never heard of it before i thought it would be a good idea to add a link explaining what it is for clarification.

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• I have experimented with a few projections before releasing RadarView,, but unfortunately any projection that does not keep fixed lat/lon on vertical/horizontal lines makes it more complicated to perform calculations related to scrolling, zooming, checking if points are on screen, etc. I am not saying we will never do anything about it as I agree the world looks a bit funny, but it needs to wait. Ideally we would need to use current projection for navigating the map,, and any other to actually display information.

Comment

• About the AC tag in the RadarView, I'm surprised there's no option at all to show the speed. Is it deliberate or should it be possible in a near futur?

Comment

• when you click on the aircraft on the map you have all info including speed
                        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• when you click on the aircraft on the map you have all info including speed
                          Sorry, I was not clear. I'm speaking of the "Always show following AC tag:" box where you can select various parameters to be permanently displayed. There is no "speed' parameter in the selection.

Comment

• hallo i need help for my radar view .
                            i need to know where i can download Italian routes and how i can see always the aircraft tags
                            many tks
                            Luca Bottino - IZ5DMQ
                            QTH Loc. JN53FU
                            Meteo 6 - Lucca
                            www.meteo6.com

Comment

• That main screen shot looks like nothing i've got. Where do i find it please. p.s I'm a premium user as i upload.

MTIA
                              Shane. (Corby UK)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                That main screen shot looks like nothing i've got. Where do i find it please. p.s I'm a premium user as i upload.

MTIA
                                Shane. (Corby UK)
                                Log in to the main page to activate premium, click the premium button (it is a button) and it will generate you a link to choose radar view
                                Then customise to your hearts content
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X