Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Firewalls only stop external traffic. Not internal network traffic. And yes. The IP of the data source (receiver)
    Ok, thanks. I will try in the evening.

Comment

• I am going to get a Premium account
      I don't think i should have one because everyone gets mad when i have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike1401 View Post
        Ok, thanks. I will try in the evening.
        Thanks! it´s working
        Is there any way to record the flights from my receiver?

Michael

Comment

• Hi,
          Last few days I'm noticing that when I click on a flight in RadarView that it's 'track' is not displayed. This is happening for the vast majority of aircraft I click on - but it's not totally consistent in this, as from time to time it works for a single aircraft. But invariably if I try the same aircraft a second time it won't work twice.

I'm using latest chrome on Win 10 ... just wondering if there is something that I may have changed or configured in chrome recently that may be causing this.
          Any suggestions as to what that might be ..or where to start looking ....i.e. any known issues like this caused by add-ins or particular settings in chrome

Comment

• Hello everyone.
            I frequently use radar view, and, in order to understand better the routes of the planes on the approaches near my house (I live near an international airport), I decided to upload a .wpt file containing the principal waypoints of my country. However, I am being unable of uploading the file, as if it was too big (even though it certainly does not exceed the size limit).
            For those who aren't programmers, like me, and prefer to do it by hand, how should I format my .wpt file, in order for it to be presented correctly in the map?
            My OS is Windows 10, my browser Chrome, and my subscription is Silver. By not uploading, I mean that when I select to upload the file to the radar view, nothing happens, but only if I surpass a certain ammount of lines in the file.
            Best regards
            Last edited by JoaoFF17; 2016-09-15, 13:53.

Comment

• Radar view trails

There seems to be some inconsistency in how trails are shown in radar view. Sometimes when I click on an airplane the hole route from start to present position is shown, but most often the trail only starts when the the airplane is "clicked" on. I have tried both Firefox and chrome and on two different computers.
              T-EKCH1

Comment

• Hello,

I would like to add WPT/Routes and all the stuff to the radar. Unfortunately all the website for the WPT files and there other are almost down. I have a subscription to navigraph for AIRAC for Flight simulator. Is there a possibility to converted theses files for FR24 ?

Thanks

Comment

• No Radar View - what's wrong here?:

fr24_rv.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Porvoo-Borgå View Post
                    No Radar View - what's wrong here?:
                    You're looking in the wrong place.

03.jpg
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Sorry, I meant the RadarView showing my localhost targets... Shouldn't that one be in the menu I pasted?

Comment

Sorry, I meant the RadarView showing my localhost targets... Shouldn't that one be in the menu I pasted?
                        Are you able to run RadarView? Have you tried?
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Ah, OK, got it! I was used to the old layout, where "my own" local traffic was available under a separate tab in the menus. Got it, now I find the local flight from my antenna under RadarView. Is there still a way to add airways etc. from a public database? Now RadarView shows only World Airports.

Comment

Is there still a way to add airways etc. from a public database? Now RadarView shows only World Airports.
                            Nothing has changed. You can still add your own .out and .wpt files.

02.jpg
                            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Hi.
                              I used to display Radar View with no problems, but since your update to the new website layout I get an error displayed after about 5 seconds.
                              I am running Windows 10 with latest updates applied. Local a/c are displayed in that short time then the screen freezes.
                              Screenshots before and after attached.
                              Regards.

Screenshot (2).jpgScreenshot (1).jpg

Comment

• Further to my post above I should have added that I am feeding FR24 with a sbs-1e attached to the laptop.
                                Any help appreciated.
                                Regards.

Comment

Working...
                                X