Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radar View

    Radar View is a very configurable view of live air traffic only available to Premium users.
    If you have questions regarding Radar View, please post your questions in this thread.


  • #2
    Hello. I am using FR24 Premium on MACBOOK AIR and all loads fine. However, after about 3 mins, i aways get an error message and no further data updates.
    The error window popup says- Could not load local data: parsererror
    When i refresh the window in safari, it loads fun and then repeats the error after a short while.
    Is there a setting i need to adjust? Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 532 View Post
      Hello. I am using FR24 Premium on MACBOOK AIR and all loads fine. However, after about 3 mins, i aways get an error message and no further data updates.
      The error window popup says- Could not load local data: parsererror
      When i refresh the window in safari, it loads fun and then repeats the error after a short while.
      Is there a setting i need to adjust? Thanks
      Are using the web page? What browser? Can you provide a screenshot?

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Mike, Screen shot below - I am using the web page and browser is Safari v6.0.2

        FR.JPG

        Comment


        • #5
          What file were you trying to upload to RadarView?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 532 View Post
            Hi Mike, Screen shot below - I am using the web page and browser is Safari v6.0.2

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1812[/ATTACH]
            So I assume the problem is with radar view? Do you have an ads-b receiver? Have you checked the box to show local receiver data without an ADS-B receiver or by providing wrong IP?

            Comment


            • #7
              premium

              Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Radar View is a very configurable view of live air traffic only available to Premium users.
              If you have questions regarding Radar View, please post your questions in this thread.



              what is the premium , how much does it cost, how better is it
              thanks
              Lives in Manchester , loves Aviation, especially the viewing area at Manchester Airport, allthough gone up a little in price,

              Comment


              • #8
                Please see:

                https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello all. New premium user as of yesterday. I am using Google Chrome, and get a "Could not load local dataarsererror" message after a few minutes and Radar View stops updating. Have to reload page and the same thing happens again. Any ideas please. Warren

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WarrenB View Post
                    Hello all. New premium user as of yesterday. I am using Google Chrome, and get a "Could not load local dataarsererror" message after a few minutes and Radar View stops updating. Have to reload page and the same thing happens again. Any ideas please. Warren
                    The same question as 4 posts ago, so I ask you the same things.

                    Do you have an ads-b receiver? Have you checked the box to show local receiver data without an ADS-B receiver or by providing wrong IP?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't have an ads-b receiver. I am just using the web page and chrome. Is this service only available to users with boxes, not casual web users like myself?. I am new to this side of things..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You can only show local receiver data if you have a receiver

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by WarrenB View Post
                            Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren
                            Warren,

                            Good luck with that quest and I'll let you into a little secret- get her to think it's her idea for you to get one. In general it'll work but perhaps not the first time around. Remember, with women you need to be patient yet persistent. Just keep this between you and I please mate, I've already visited the divorce court once and wouldnt want to go through that experience again. By the way, that was because I followed somebody elses advice, but that's not relevnt

                            If you need to declare a 7700 (emergency) over it, I'll deny any knowledge and/or liability. Good luck mate.

                            Regards,
                            Gregg
                            Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-05, 03:02.
                            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi
                              I also use the Premium Version. I use Firefox as a Browser.
                              Unfortunately, I do not find the Link for the Radar View.
                              Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?
                              Thanks for the help!

                              Sebastian
                              Last edited by EasyRider; 2013-02-05, 05:18.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X